Can't Initiate Building With Build Button

I made this building around a tree, but when I click the “Start Building” button nothing happens. When I deselect my building, and then click on it again, it’s back in the editing menu, with the “Start Building” button again. I can’t actually get the Hearthlings to start building the design.
So I reloaded the game, and when I clicked on the building again, it had the menu with the “Pause Building” button and everything, so I thought it was fine, but then no one went to work on it, and when I pause the build and start it again, it does the same thing as I said above.

I’m not sure how to recreate this, but maybe make a building that goes around a tree and see if you can initiate the build?

Hey @TheDomo, sounds like something with this building is so complicated your Hearthlings can’t even figure out how to start :wink:! Can you save the building as a template and upload it to the thread I linked below? @not_owen_wilson has been working really hard on building related fixes in this alpha, and always likes getting new things that he can get working. Instructions on uploading a template are at the link. BTW, what version of the game is this?
http://discourse.stonehearth.net/t/the-buildings-my-hearthling-will-not-build-thread/14704/45?u=jomaxro

Ok, I made a new game and put the template in and when I told it to start building it gave me a bug report (bottom of page)
I went to the “Report a Bug” button in the escape menu and got the ID at the bottom. Is this right? If so, here it is: 5dd1d9cc-2b59-11e5-9e01-a0a8cdc3a982

---------------------------------------------------------Bug report below here. -------------------------------------------------------------

develop-2881 (x64)
…onehearth/components/building/building_component.lua:780: attempt to index local ‘entry’ (a nil value)
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
…onehearth/components/building/building_component.lua:780: in function ‘_add_dependency’
…onehearth/components/building/building_component.lua:1059: in function ‘wire_dependency’
…onehearth/components/building/building_component.lua:1075: in function ‘wire_dependencies’
…onehearth/components/building/building_component.lua:1084: in function ‘_compute_spatial_dependencies’
…onehearth/components/building/building_component.lua:932: in function ‘_compute_dependencies’
…onehearth/components/building/building_component.lua:306: in function 'set_active’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:95: in function 'set_active’
stonehearth/call_handlers/build_call_handler.lua:19: in function <stonehearth/call_handlers/build_call_handler.lua:18>