Building not detecting items

I placed down a building of my own. They started to build it and almost finish it but i have all the items and they don’t want to place them. It also isn’t detecting my stone chests. I am on alpha 18. Can someone help?

Welcome to the forum, @jakogril :slight_smile:

Could you upload the save so we can take a look at it? It’s weird that it isn’t detecting the stone chests.

To upload a save, locate the folder in
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games (assuming a default Steam install), zip the individual save’s folder (not the entire saved_games folder), and upload it. If the *.zip is less than 10 MB, feel free to upload it directly to the Discourse. If larger, please upload it to a cloud storage site like Dropbox, Google Drive, File Dropper, etc. and post the sharing link here.

Which mods are you using?

1 Like

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8DsXaATtw21XzRtWnNYODhfcjQ
I am using Cook mod, candledark, endpieces, frostfeast, patrol mod, radiant, rayyas children, Russian mod, settlementdecor, spiros gate, stonehearth

1 Like

Still not sure why it shows less chests. You might want to update to r663, although it won’t fix the problem I guess.

By the way, you will have to cheat teleport someone to finish the building. This scaffolding here can’t be removed because no one can enter that floor. If you teleport a worker inside that floor with the console or debug tools, after some seconds he will remove this scaffolding. Then, teleport him outside again so that he is free again.

One question @jakogril , did you place all the chests before starting to build, or did you place some of them after starting to build?

1 Like

I placed the chest while i was editing it. Oh and it is doing the same thing for the new building (by the farms).

Yes, I’ve seen it. Maybe @yshan can take a look at it.

It reminds me a bit of the bug with the crafters, that it shows the deployed count, instead of undeployed, but in this case you have 2 chests deployed and 33 undeployed. Probably it’s unrelated to that bug.

Ok thank you for all the help!

Oh sorry for bothering you again but i found out that sometimes if you plate windows it makes a holle in the wall.

Perhaps do you mean some big windows, that when you place them they make a hole outside of the window?

If so, it’s a bug from one of your mods, but I think we haven’t found a way to fix it yet.