Builder refusing to allow me to finish my deck, Hearthlings upset b/c no BBQ

Summary:

My building is split level with an open courtyard with an overhanging balcony but I can’t place blocks or use the hole tool on a small area in the corner. The courtyard is a room with removed walls. I deleted the build to start over and now I can’t even place a basic room in the area of the old build as the floor turns red?

Steps to reproduce:

1. Check out the save file.

Expected Results:

Placing the blocks. No red block error when replacing the building on clear terrain.

Actual Results:

Builder refusing to make my deck up to code. My hearthlings tell me it’s a liability issue if they have BBQ parties

Notes:

There are 5 rooms and I made a lot of adjustments with the editor while figuring out what I wanted; ie using the hole tool, deleting and moving stuff, etc. Maybe the game didn’t fully delete some blocks and is confused when I try to interact with those voxel’s location? Also, I’ve been using this save earlier in Alpha 24 and it constantly gives TONS of various errors but seemed to actually be working fine despite them.

Edit: OH! I just moved the deck, added the blocks, then moved it back into place to get it to work. But yeah, shenanigans.

Attachments:

builderror.7z (6.6 MB)

Version Number and Mods in use:

Latest unstable and allllll these mods:

System Information:

Win7 Ultimate 64bit SP1.
AMD Phenom II x4 955 Black @ 3.2ghz
8gb ram
GTX 660 Ti 2gb

1 Like

Code Violation Varanus will be checking up on you before your BBQ.

CodeViolationVaranus.qb (46.0 KB)

4 Likes

My warriors are no match for Code Violation Varanus! D:

I finished the design, but when I try to build it the outline turns yellow and I get these errors; the last two seem relevant:

release-859 (x64)[M]
c++ exception: ‘box_o_vox’ has no alias named ‘server:population:data:kingdoms:summon’ in the manifest.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘load_json’
radiant/modules/resources.lua:40: in function ‘load_json’
…th/services/server/population/population_faction.lua:131: in function <…th/services/server/population/population_faction.lua:125>

release-859 (x64)[M]
c++ exception: ‘box_o_vox’ has no alias named ‘jobs:alchemist’ in the manifest.
stack traceback:
…nehearth/services/server/job/job_info_controller.lua:66: in function <…nehearth/services/server/job/job_info_controller.lua:64>

release-859 (x64)[M]
c++ exception: ‘box_o_vox’ has no alias named ‘jobs:necromancer’ in the manifest.
stack traceback:
…nehearth/services/server/job/job_info_controller.lua:66: in function <…nehearth/services/server/job/job_info_controller.lua:64>

release-859 (x64)[M]
…rth/components/building2/building_completion_job.lua:243: attempt to call method ‘destroy’ (a nil value)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘destroy’
…rth/components/building2/building_completion_job.lua:243: in function ‘destroy’
stonehearth/components/building2/building.lua:916: in function <stonehearth/components/building2/building.lua:898>
[C]: ?
[C]: in function ‘update’
radiant/modules/events.lua:59: in function ‘_update’
radiant/server.lua:66: in function <radiant/server.lua:63>

release-859 (x64)[M]
co-routine failed: …hearth/services/server/building/building_service.lua:113: no data for bid 4785
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘assert’
…hearth/services/server/building/building_service.lua:113: in function ‘get_data’
stonehearth/lib/building/building_data.lua:74: in function ‘get_world_origin’
…hearth/components/building2/blueprints/blueprint.lua:156: in function ‘diff’
…rth/components/building2/plan/jobs/blueprint_job.lua:70: in function ‘fn’
radiant/controllers/persistent_job.lua:83: in function ‘?’
radiant/lib/unclasslib.lua:381: in function ‘yield_over_table’
…rth/components/building2/plan/jobs/blueprint_job.lua:68: in function ‘calculate_diffs’
…rth/components/building2/plan/jobs/blueprint_job.lua:53: in function ‘run’
stonehearth/lib/persistent_job_sequence.lua:39: in function ‘run’
radiant/controllers/persistent_job.lua:49: in function ‘f’
radiant/lib/env.lua:15: in function <radiant/lib/env.lua:14>