BUGS as of 15/09/2017

Welcome to the forum, @Chris_HowDoI :slightly_smiling_face:

Which version of the game were you playing when you noticed all these bugs?
I’m mostly talking because of #6 there, haven’t heard of it in a while.

I couldn’t reproduce #1 but it was reported several times by players so it’s on our list to fix. We know what happens but can’t figure out the exact cause that makes the UI enter into that state. Reloading usually helps, glad you noticed the new button.

About #2, we don’t have a recursive way for crafting implemented (if you’re interested, there’s a mod called Smart Crafter). Crafting will be revisited on A23, so I’ll remind devs about it, maybe we want to add it eventually now that we’re reworking that system.

#3 sounds like it could have been caused by something else, rather than the merchant, but I’ll try to repro with your steps and see if that’s the case.

Concerning #4, they aren’t smart enough, yeah. But we do have now a tech that can potentially allow for this. We need to find a way to either allow them for that, or notitying you clearly when that happens so that you don’t notice right when they’re already starving to death.
If the case you’re talking about is related to building, this shouldn’t be a problem with the new building editor once we release it. Same for #5.

Thanks for reporting!

3 Likes