Tree stump
Wizards

System Information:
(Processor) Intel® Core™ i5-2410M CPU @ 1.30Hz 2.30 GHz
(RAM) 8,00 GB
(System) 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor
(Version) Windows 10

Hi.

With regards to your problem, I do not personally understand a lot about technical problems - but - it is of my opinion that the problem is happening because of one of the following:

i) either the outdated mods, are conflicting with the game and/or other mods

ii) a mod and another mod my change the same thing/object and they are conflicting

iii) you have some problem with missing files or something similar (if using steam version, verify file integrity to check that you have the necessary files - a mod may have edited something that conflicts in some way with something)

iv) there is a bug with a mod that is causing this problem.

From my point of view, it seems that the problem is when reloading the game, hence here is either where the conflict is occurring or else, the conflict occurs early on and in a way corrupts the save file or glitches the game in this way.

Hope that this has been of some help to you and maybe gave you an idea to solve the issue! :wink: :slight_smile:

@WarLink, what is the full version you see in the game? Are there any letters in [] after the numbers?

Also, can you please upload (or copy/paste) your Stonehearth.log file? Please be sure to repeat the issue before you upload it as the log is rewritten on every launch.

pretty sure im not missing any files and the outdated mods came when i updated the game

i think its 3380, not sure

There’s no rush, but when you can get the exact number (and letters), please do so. If it is 3380, you’re out of date.

yea just worried if i update some mods wont work, since frostfeast doesnt work in 21

I could be mistaken, but I’m fairly certain 3380 is A21. Looking into this now.
Edit: Yeah, 3380 is A21.

k i’m up to date but it says rel707

idk if it should be lower but yea xD

and um… now my game wont load… why does everything i love break xD
(Edit) nvm just had 2 stonehearth and radiant smods…