I made the monuments that the mission requested, after that nothing happened and the mission disappeared…:desapontado::preocupado:
Steps to reproduce:
1.Make all 3 monuments before upgrading your town
2.Place 1 monument and call the royal herald
3.The herald incorrectly detects what type of monument you have
Herald should congratulate you depending on the type of monument - chirch, craftsmanship or military.
Herald may incorrectly detect the monument and address you like of you’ve built another monument.
At this point, I have all three monuments built, I put the three in the city, but none was chosen and the mission disappeared.
Welcome to the forum, @AnnaB
Which mods are you using?
Could you upload your savefile so that we can check what happened?
- Find the save folder for the saves you wish to upload. By default, they are located in
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games (assuming a default Steam install).
- Zip the folder.
- Right click the folder (should be a long set of numbers).
- Left click on
Send to in the menu that appears.
- Left click on `Compressed (Zipped) folder).
(Optional) Rename the folder to something different than the default set of numbers.
- Upload the save.
- If the zip is less than 10 MB, you can upload it directly. Either use the upload button or drag and drop it into the compose window,
- If larger than 10 MB, upload it to a cloud storage site like Dropbox, Google Drive, File Dropper, etc. and post the sharing link here.
1520625834430.rar (6.1 MB)