Bug: Game freezing but I can move camera and click on things

just avoid using “language”, and follow the rules and guidelines, just want to keep the kiddies from seeing that stuff and such.

yeah i can get that have to be careful on the forms damn is always my first exit to cusing

1 Like

i suggest you just try and avoid it, as lots of people on the discourse have kids, and they dont necessarily want their kids reading that kinda stuff.

though to be honest, i dont find D*** that bad…

3 Likes

well the form seems to not agree with you XD but yeah i rechead my reply limit yesterday (find it quite odd) but i’m now using the beta version and the probleem seems fixed though i have 33 to 76% lua without my huge warehouse this time just a bunch of lamps and a goblin camp (which is growing in numbers) i can add a few screenshots to show you

1 Like

thats so that new users cant just troll, and spam the discourse

ah okay but the screenshots want to see?

1 Like

being a new user you wont be able to upload/post them directly onto the discourse, bu if you give me a link that will work

okay hold on then to get the picks uploaded

okay here they are Sta.sh Uploads 20 - delfiler’s Sta.sh hope you can get the idea what i’m dealing with
http://orig15.deviantart.net/c061/f/2015/161/b/2/2015_06_10_00003_by_delfiler-d8wrpzt.jpg

okay, first of all, those goblins are bugged out, as there shouldnt be that many, and that definitely will slow down the game. secondly, all those lanterns will slow the game down, due to all the particle effects running at the same time.

i guessed the goblins were glitched out cause i have walls to keepthem out and the laterns i expected a bit but they do prevent invasions spawning inide, so i have to get the fullplate as soon as possible and longsword and steel shield to take them down

1 Like

@8BitCrab Could you imbed the image into the first post? Some of us like to look at the forums at work, and many image hosting sites are blocked at work. :frowning:

1 Like

hey there @Xynariz tbh, i hadnt quite figured embedding out yet :laughing:

now that i have, i embedded it into the post that has the link to the images.

[quote=“8BitCrab, post:33, topic:12790, full:false”] i embedded it into the post that has the link to the images.
[/quote]
I still can’t see them (work settings), but at least you figured out the embedding! :slight_smile:

1 Like

dang work settings :laughing:

[quote=“Xynariz, post:34, topic:12790”]
but at least you figured out the embedding!
[/quote]it wasnt that hard, i had just been to lazy to try before :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hi, Im having trouble with my Hearthlings as the keep on freezing and lagging very badly, however i am able scroll around the map with no problems whatsoever, no lag or freezing. is there a solution to tackle this problem?

Well here is a tip, DONT BUT A NEW COMPUTER as ppl say, BUT buy a better memory card, your graphics card must be at least 60 or higher.

who said to buy a new computer?

1 Like

Well if you see on steam, lot’s of people who are talking about lag, people tell them to buy a new computer recently when i checked their problems. But i found out the problem and i wish i could share to everyone!

I have this problem as well, except the hearthlings don’t move AT ALL (Except the Shepard and Footman for some reason). Also all the animals still move as well.