Biome suggestions!

I also think that for a lot of these bioms we need some camera changes. I mean, I love the idea of these humongous trees where we could build houses in, but as it (for now) is impossible to make the camera look up, and only look down and almost straight, it will be hard to get a good navigation in this biom without the function to look up. I know the game is far from finished, but if we want some better bioms, larger mountains, bigger trees, we need a better camera in my opinion or atleast some more options, like zoom space, look radius ( 180° instead of a 60° (guessing) camera angle).

I don’t really want extreme biomes to try and survive, personally. I want extreme biomes because it would leave huge gaps in my territory where there are no walls, no houses, no guards, etc. the battles fought in a wasteland would be intense, naturally being tougher than combat in a normal biome. it would add to the strategic value of the game, whether you wall up the desert or leave it open to save resources.

2 Likes

Water World ? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Isle south sea/arctic biome?
Not land with lakes but water with isles

I think will be great to someone ho do safari/savanna biome with animals trees and we can do prehopse new race for that