Biffa pre-alpha Youtube Video

Here we go, pretty similar to the other one - I mean the build is the same, but just in case any of you are interested!

2 Likes

So this makes me wonder, does anyone know that when we build houses, will we kinda have this ‘dragging around’ a preset building, or will we be able to build our own houses be designing them fully by ourselves?

The answer is both!

Taken from the Collated Q & A:

• Do I build my houses brick by brick or slap down pre-fabs?

“You have two choices. You can layout floor plans and choose different types of walls, roofs, etc. Check out our [urlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lCFjqtj8i6M]prototype video[/url] to see this in action. If you’d rather not do that, you can just slap down a pre-fab. Eventually we will support designing your own prefabs, which is basically like building on a blank piece of paper and saving it instead of building directly in the world.”

1 Like

Ah man, they should get this game to Sips from the Yogscast. That guy would love this.

that was suggested, and i believe his name was tossed around… and agreed, that would equate to a massive surge in new visitors/backers…

i would be curious to see who all the pre-alpha build was distributed to… :slight_smile:

Biffa is a good guy and I suggest you guys subscribe to his channel.

i’ve subscribed, as i like his delivery… cant wait till he (and the others youtubers) get updated clients… :slight_smile: