Auto-Built Ladders sometimes not removed properly.
Steps to reproduce:
- Place a fence near a cliff (I used next to lake).
- Tell a worker to move the fence.
- While the worker is moving the fence, have an idle worker nearby.
- When moving the fence (possibly other items), a ladder will sometimes be queued, even though it doesn’t matter.
- If a nearby idle worker starts building the ladder, possibly requiring him not finishing, the ladder then cannot be removed.
Ladder is automatically removed.
Ladder is not removed until a worker has access to the bottom of where the ladder would have been built to.
If a ladder is built to the bottom of the lake, the ladder does get removed automatically, so as noted below, the bug is not auto-removing from the top of the ladder.
Ladders.zip (4.8 MB)
Version Number and Mods in use:
Edit: Clarification and upload of save.