Archers attacking Spirit of Koda

Summary: Northern Alliance archers are now attacking a Spirit of Koda. They don’t appear to be causing it any damage but it is keeping them rather preoccupied. Clicking to send the archers to another point on the map does cause them to walk away, but once they resume their rounds they aggro on the Spirit of Koda mob seemingly as soon as it comes in to range.

Notes: I had not ever knowingly seen this mob until I loaded the game this evening after an update. I only noticed it at all because one of my two archers has flaming arrows, which caught my attention, whereupon I wondered what they were shooting at and clicked to see it was this mob engaged in conversation with one of my hearthlings.

Attachments:

Version Number and Mods in use:
0.24.0 (release 877) x64
Mods:
Northern Alliance
Rayya’s Children
Fortify v0.6
Workshop Inventory Display

System Information: AMD FX-8120, ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2, 16GB DDR3 RAM, GTX 680 (ASUS), 256GB Samsung Evo SSD, 2TB WD HDD

1 Like

@max99x
I think it is the same issue that made them attack another spirit once (being an animal in terms of faction)

Wasn’t that fixed? :open_mouth:

Yeah. A couple more spirits have to become honorary humans. Will be fixed in the next release.

1 Like

What I did in the archipelago to avoid turtles being murdered (you don’t want to kill turtles!) was to set their player_id to “peaceful_animals”.

Awesomely quick replies, thanks all!

I thought I had read something in a previous patch note about something like this having been fixed, which is why I thought I should perhaps report it, and am satisfied knowing it’s a known issue.

Thanks again!