Anyone got looting problem?

Sorry, i wasn’t sure till i can’t tell if it’s a bug right now but it seems that nobody want to get the loot from goblins and wolves camp :smiley:

So, if more people can reply, that would be another start for looting bugs :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve never been able to loot the objects since I started Stonehearth.
I still can’t.

So i’ve got more new about what i think it’s a bug actualy, something with pathfinding but i’m not sure !
It seems like my worker won’t loot in the goblin camp because it seems to be to far away !

A wolves get killed near my town who is at the opposite of the goblin camp and they succesfully looted the honor taken he dropped :stuck_out_tongue:

but even where there is absolutely nothing to do (no building, no harvesting, no stockpiles filling) they don’t seems to acquire the loot !

So i’m gonna post you a savegame ! You’ll see in game i already ordered the loot and even do it more, reloading doesn’t seems to affect them in anyway and the loot seems so lost :smiley:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B6KZFBQeL1fVU2JKUU5Kc3BEcGM&usp=sharing
Here is the link ! :3

1 Like

I have had the same issue as you. I lernt you cant loot any thing in a group I managed to get a couple items by just clicking on them and keeping it highlighted ( the color was red ). I then clicked loot. Now it did not work all the time but i got the items that i wanted. So hopefully this will help you a bit. Sorry if it doesnt, I hope they will fix it up soon.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply Runnan !
I tryed the multiselection loot but they don’t seems to give a f*** xD

I am experiencing a similar problem myself, though with mined materials not goblin loot.

I built a town on the plains but still wanted to mine up some minerals so I built a walled section between my town and the mountains to make it safe for my workers to get there. Now it seems like none of my workers want to go pick up any ore. I think this may be because it is too far away from town.

1 Like

I am able to loot objects, but I only try after I have defeated the camp. I have noticed that sometimes the icon for looting stays on the object, even after it has been placed into a storage box/chest. My hearthlings will build with the material (like wood) and it will still have the loot icon.

Looting stuff seems complicated when he is to far from your village ! But near the town, there is no problem :stuck_out_tongue:

Yea same problem here. Maybe itll be fixed in alpha 13 when they add the taskbar. However, i am doubtful because this doesnt seem to be a priority error, just a distance/pathfinding problem, but you never know they update pathfinding/processing pretty much every new alpha, so cross your fingers.

1 Like

it works fine for me to loot items farther away if there is nothing close, I use crates or vaults and place them close to a large pile of items… they will stick around the area loading everything into it then you can move the loaded container back to your stash piles and change the filters to nothing and they will unload it again

1 Like

I might try the crate idea. I like using them for storage and in mining areas, but i never thought of putting them near loot. It might solve the distance/pathfinding bug. thanks