[Alpha 9 build 256 NaB] - Workshop disabled if crafter is dead

Title:
Impossible to click show workshop of artisan.

Summary:
I want to show the workshop of the artisan but the button is uggly and do not work…

Steps to reproduce:
i dunno…

Attachments:

Versions and Mods:

System Information:

I tryed to quit and reload the save… the same behalvior…
And i cant remove it…

I… my weaver is die… :stuck_out_tongue: so icant remove it ! --> console --> destroy…
the new one cant use it too…

couldn’t you simply use the Clear tool from the menu? or that doesn’t work either?

I guess it’s kind of normal that if the workbench pertains to a weaver that died, it can’t show the UI, since nobody owns it. But there should be a way to reassign it or something.

1 Like

1.) Does the destroy tool from the harvest menu work?
2.) If you give the talisman to another hearthling, does that person then own the workshop/can move the workshop?

[quote=“sdee, post:4, topic:11438, full:true”]
1.) Does the destroy tool from the harvest menu work?[/quote]
–> Undeploy --> nothing. i have the icone but 0 effects

[quote=“sdee, post:4, topic:11438, full:true”]
2.) If you give the talisman to another hearthling, does that person then own the workshop/can move the workshop?[/quote]
Lol a retry : i create a new weaver (2) , i set the workshop for him, --> work and but not acces of the workshop (1).
Rtry 2 :
I create a new weawer (2) and a new weawer (3) , i set workshop (3) --> now i have acces of workshop (1) and the guy (2) use it :stuck_out_tongue:

Retry 3 :
I create a new weawer (2) , set workshop (2), create (3) --> workshop (1) work and the guy (3) use it … :stuck_out_tongue:

I have the save but i dont know how to send you.

Retry 3 :smile: