My workers, farmers and cooks are always admiring the poyos even though they have a ton of jobs and the fields are rotting. Am i doing something wrong? I already built a fence around the pasture.
Welcome to the forum, @Haxxeris
Do you still have the savefile where that is happening? If so, could you upload it so that we can take a look?
To upload a savefile:
- Find the save folder for the saves you wish to upload. By default, they are located in
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games(assuming a default Steam install).
- Zip the folder.
- Right click the folder (should be a long set of numbers).
- Left click on
Send toin the menu that appears.
- Left click on `Compressed (Zipped) folder).
- (Optional) Rename the folder to something different than the default set of numbers.
- Upload the save.
- If the zip is less than 10 MB, you can upload it directly. Either use the upload button or drag and drop it into the compose window,
- If larger than 10 MB, upload it to a cloud storage site like Dropbox, Google Drive, File Dropper, etc. and post the sharing link here.
Thank you very much, i will do that as soon as possible. I also noticed that my military squads dont react anymore, they just don’t defend a position or attack and simply keep patrolling.