Alpha 14 work, I need to take a break for a while, Sorry everyone :(

Playing any game or doing any job that you love, all the time Can always burn you out. Any time you constantly play any game over and over; it is no longer fun, but becomes a chore. No need to apologize for taking time to recuperate. To get a fresh mind, and to comeback with with it being fun. Luckly for me i have a job that take me away form the game from time to time. So I never get burned out.

When I checked out your builds, you always built outside the box, (soccer field, curbed streets, modern house ect ect…)
and they always looked good. We will all be watching in the future, when you come back (No pressure) for you awesome builds.

Take it easy @Stoneheartfan

-Michael

4 Likes

That’s… exactly how I’ve been feeling for the past couple alphas.

May we all someday return with something amazing.

3 Likes

Thank you, when I return I want to return to those type of builds, Things never before attempted and have such a unique look, Maybe they’ll all be in one town, in the future

To @coasterspaul I’m sorry, Your name defiantly should have been in my list of people who I wanted to thank, You where the one just about a year ago who mentioned getting a builder rank, Which is a big honour to have this rank, So thank you so much for that “Nomination” :wink:

2 Likes

Preach it. Story of my life.

In case you didn’t notice @Stoneheartfan I too disappeared for quite a few months. Life happens.

But when you find yourself having a bit more energy, and wanting to jump back in, then we’ll all be here ready and waiting :slight_smile:

There’s absolutely nothing to apologise for!

4 Likes

did someone say hiatus?!?

looks around nervously

:sweat_smile:

4 Likes

i have a feeling that a lot of pre-steam release discourse members are gonna be taking a break from the game/forums for awhile… and you definitely deserve one @Stoneheartfan!

2 Likes

I’d like to say you’re taking a break to come back stronger!
Just wait for the moment you really want to play and don’t hesitate to tell us you’re back :grin:

3 Likes

Hey everyone,

Sorry for the reaaaaaally long absence away from the discourse and building, every time I try to come back something gets in the way. First work problems, Although now I have a new job (yay), then my monitor broke :frowning: So last night I finally got round to ordering a new monitor, so hopefully I can start building some epic things again soon. I honestly can’t wait to play, there’s so much new content, and after almost 9 months my passion is back :smile: So sorry for being inactive minus the odd weird post out of nowhere, I’ve really missed being around the discourse and building things.

I just wanted to give an update, and hopefully I can start making epic builds again soon :slight_smile:

3 Likes