Alfie's Mods [Re-designed!]

And as far as I know, I’ve only changed it once this month… :wink:

Hello!

Seeing there’s been a new update to the game, can anyone check if the mod still works? I’m on a Mac so I can’t check right now.

i will do just that… in about 6 hours… :smile:

i have a laundry list of mods to try this evening, now that Wesley is a fully operational battle station! all setup and ready to go…

1 Like

They still work, I’ve just checked them. Beech trees, pine trees, etc.

2 Likes

6 hours turned into… well, let’s just say I was a bit “side tracked”… :smile:

its well past when I should have been in bed… but I will get to this, and hopefully a handful of other mods in the AM… speaking of, we need a refreshed glossary of available mods… where was that thread again…

begins to doze off

If only there was an updated topic about this stuff…

Okay, it’s official. I’ve been procrastinating for the last 4 or 5 days on this mod.

I really need to get working again, but my attention is drawn to Minecraft at the moment… If my mind wavers back to Stonehearth, making an update for this is the first thing on my list. :wink: Said list is also non-existent.

1 Like

That can be added to my non-existent todo list. Once the new laptop arrives, I will test which mods are compatible and updated. This may be compiled into a list, then a post (in time).

{ @Alfie }

When I get a chance to get on my computer, when I’m not coughing up half my insides (hopefully tommorow), I’ll give this a try, from what I hear the MTM is a great mod, and I’m looking forward to testing it out :u6e80:

P.S - Are you still developing this mod, like adding new features?

I’m on temporary leave from the mod - my interests are elsewhere.

{ @Alfie }

Aww, that’s a shame… Hopefully you get back to it soon, so much potential.

1 Like

It appears all the downloads are now broken. For some reason my website has been suspended, I don’t think the payment has gone through. I’ll be fixing it ASAP!

Fixed!

Oh, also, it seems I’ll be getting back into modding soon. (Thanks, @Ghost.)

2 Likes

The mod is broken.

Well, spooky_trees is.

Okay well seeing @RepeatPan fixed Jelly…

Both of the mods work again.

You’ll need to download the latest version of Jelly here, though.

Oh.

1 Like

(I don’t provide download links for Jelly…)

Wellp. I’ve updated that one.

It appears the payments for my website haven’t gone through, and now the website has been shutdown for good. This means that More Trees is discontinued. I have lost the old versions, plus with all the new features that will be added to the game in the future, I’d rather modify those. Also, I won’t be making any ‘large’ mods for the time being too, only small ones here and there that add some features to the game.

@SteveAdamo and @Geoffers747, if you could please (sadly) close this one down.

But, but, why?
:cry:
I have a mid-march version of your mod, if you want it…
You should have done some backup (I don’t know, in Dropbox?)
This thread is about your mods, the title doesn’t make mention of only the More Trees mod. You don’t have to close it. Though it’s true people use to make separate threads for each mod, but for little ones that are more experiments than other…
Repeat Pan had all his mods into one thread, if I remember correctly.

4 Likes

are you sure? :cry:

PM either of us, should something change…

5 Likes