The Graphics Test can be caused to crash by a combination of zooming and movement actions. Once done, the program shows a black screen (in the game window) and crashes a few seconds afterwards. The UI (text on top-left) is visible while the black screen is shown.
Steps to reproduce:
- Zoom to any hill, as close as possible.
- Hold shift down and move further forward by clicking the left mouse button an moving the mouse downwards.
- Repeat step 2 several times (until the camera is not moving forward anymore).
- Click the right mouse button and try to turn.
It does not matter if I am in windows mode or full screen. Also the seed does not effect this.
I would expect to not being able to fly through hills / mountains at all.
I can fly into a hill / mountain and the Graphics Test is crashing.
Screenshot just before Stonehearth crashes:
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580
- Resolution 2 x 1920 x 1080 (Dual-Monitor-Setup)
- 60 FPS
- Intel i7-2600k @ 3.4 GHz
- 16 GB RAM