A21 Chabonit`s Mod - Wealth and Leadership R15.04

NEWS 10.2 BUG FIXES+

@dalabo
Thanks a lot for your testing

1. fixed description texts for wall mounted crystal torch, Topaz looking glas, awakened acacia sapling, awakened oak sapling, awakened oak tree – many typos cleaned
  2. linked the flavor text to the en.json for the herbalist recipes

Question Answering
@dalabo
Missing job button
ATM not implemented - i noticed that but it wasn t that essential that i looked up where to mixinto to have my jeweler in the job list to shortcut to it
lighting freezed
It is not freezed and nothing is wrong. What you see is a cubemitter which should reflect a “halo” around the light crystal. Until i can figure out how to create a spherical “halo” it looks a bit odd, sry
(i thought i had a topic opened to ask how to do that but cannot find it)
jeweler abilities
ATM the Jeweler Abilities only have the standard effect - to be honest i have no idea what special bonus to implement but there will be something.
missing Strength buffs
The Buffs will be achievable by a ring which is not implemented. The problem is that the rings are very bulky and i dont like that, but you cant scale them if you use “merge to model” and i couldn? t get “attach to bone” work properly so i dropped that and got on with other content
See this topic:
https://discourse.stonehearth.net/t/attaching-entities-to-model-bone/29864

@Yarpen @dalabo
Yes i want to have the best campatibility with other mods like stonehearth cafe, BS and so on. I wrote with @Shinsaka and he / she helped me with doing the stockpiling for my entities (not working properly for the jewellery items i think)

Implemented

1. You can now use whatever awakened plant you crafted for the recipes

In Progress:
armors and weapons

3 Likes