[A20+] Patrol Points

This mod is awesome @Wiese2007 but i was thinking if it is possible to assign different fighting groups to different patrolpoints? Thanks for the work you have done with this mod. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

great idea but im honest i dont know how todo this … for this there are needed lua changes and own observers to check and thats over my skills … so perhaps @RepeatPan has an idea or can use it at suggestion for the whole stonehearth xD

2 Likes

Patrols are awful. I’ve had one hell of a time getting the cultist to patrol around the camp for Frostfeast. It was not an enjoyable experience.

4 Likes

This looks awesome :smiley:

my guards has begun to patrol the farmers fields and other usual stuff… did something happen in the last update?

just checked works all fine at my side? do you have this right after the update? perhaps the update has reset all to normal so try to remove the fields and set them again - so that it takes the content again

I had removed all my mods to play the game “vanilla”. I started a town and after while i got fed up with the patroling, so i installed the patrol mod. But after placing the patrol points they still patrol like if the mod was not installed.
It have always worked fine for me, thats why i thought it could have something to do with the last update.
Will the mod only work in a new game? I cant remember how it was the first time i installed it so long ago :smiley:

Make sure u pick up all crates, take out ur farms, and stockpile’s as they will patrol that when (since it was down first) mod is installed, when you do, set ur flag/banner and they will patrol ur routes u want, then replace the farms stockpile and crates. they will ignore them from that point on

2 Likes

Sounds like alot of moving things around to get it working… i think i will start a new game then… Migth be a good excuse to build the bear paw castle :merry:

@micheal_handy76_mh is correct if you start an game without the mod it will set the entities with the patroloptionen and dont update it after modinstall - so new game or replace all creates etc. ^^

3 Likes

thank you both for the clarification :merry:

2 Likes

hello not sure if a bug or not but when i place the patrol points on roads or buildings the footmen seem to refuse to follow them

Hello, this mod so great
Can this be used for version Alpha 22?.

2 Likes

Yes it works in Alpha 22 :merry:

1 Like

Hi thats New… I havent seen this in my last play last week… I will Check it again when i have Time

little bugfix to make this mod compatible with smartcrafter again ^^

4 Likes

idk why but after I get about 16 hearthlings the lua is lagging me to death, I had to remove the mod :frowning:
not really even sure why its lagging me so badly, as I had only placed 2 patrol points, and then I removed them but the lag remained. I probably shouldn’t say lag, it was more like the path-finding was stuttering. really odd.

thats hasnt anything todo with the mod ^^ thats normal with this count on hearthlings - its still in alpha ^^

no, sorry I should have clarified.
I also removed the mod and its not stuttering anymore and I’m up to 21 hearthlings just fine. seems like its running when it shouldn’t be or something

if you have removed the mod and use the same save …there are two options now - first the soldiers dont patrol anymore or second they still patrol the points until you remove them ^^