A Tribute to the Geomancer

So, I got bored and wanted to see if I could make this.

Whelp My interruption in game as a statue of the Geomancer. Using the colors provide by slab and floor tool.

And to show I did this by game and how…

23 Likes

I love it a lot! it is very cool!

1 Like

it’s really not polite @micheal_handy76_mh, pointing out the fact that your build obviously has a “make it awesome” button, while mine does not… manners, my friend… … manners

brilliant stuff, as always! :smile:

2 Likes

jaw drops to floow srsly wish I had your skills @micheal_handy76_mh

3 Likes

Reminds me a lot of the Hearthling statue on the old Stonehearth minecraft server…Ah, those were the days…

3 Likes

Ha, I forgot about that.

Seriously great stuff @micheal_handy76_mh - I mean wow, I cannot wait to see what people build when the building tools are actually easily capable of doing this sort of thing!

3 Likes

Never seen it lol. Got a pic?

1 Like

I don’t sadly, @Geoffers747, @SteveAdamo? do you have a pic? @Miturion made it so I would hope he has a pic somewhere.

3 Likes

That is some seriously amazing skills right there - particularly since you have to rely on the Hearthlings to do the building for you … how do you not pull your hair out with their wonky pathing and getting stuck all the time?!

Kudos to your patience and tenacity and that’s a beautiful statue. I can tell you were a brilliant Landmark builder! I’m also absolutely baffled that you never played Minecraft because in creative mode / fly mode you probably could have built this statue in nothing flat without the Hearthlings making it a game in cat herding haha! Not that they aren’t fun to watch and grumble at when they insist on getting stuck everywhere! I guess that’s a game within itself! :wink:

Very nice work!

2 Likes

Lots of saving and reloading :slight_smile: . And ladder work. Seeing why they stopped working, because they couldn’t reach an area. So making ladders to that point. The whole objective right now for me is to see what I can get away with. I built a footman statue too, back in alpha 7. Now that was pain. I have had hearthling’s get stuck, especially in Ports of Pirates Bay .V2 in the boats I built. For some reason they will build out of sequence here and there. LOL

2 Likes

nope cant find it anymore. :disappointed:

speechless

1 Like