[A 10.5-3] Workers trying to loot items; hands full

Title:
Bug : Workers trying to loot items; hands full

Summary:
I’ve seen workers running with hands full across the map, getting to an item which I commanded to loot, stopping there and going back to stockpile or task without looting the item (which makes sense, as they are already carrying something).

Steps to reproduce:

1. Assign loot commands
  2. watch your workers

Expected Results:
a worker should come and pick it up

Actual Results:
sometimes a worker, already carrying something, takes the task to loot and just stops by the item to loot, without any effect.

Notes:
I think I saw this already in previous builds, but I’m not sure and definitely not paid much attention then.
Found a similar thread here, but that was quite a few releases earlier and a bit different:

Versions and Mods:
Stonehearth 0.10.0 (alpha_10_5 3) x64 build - no mods

System Information:
Windows 8.1 x64 | Intel Pentium dual core proc | 4GB system memory | Intel HD Graphics

The same thing would happen to me, except they would go to the item with their hands full, wait there for 10 seconds, and then drop the item they are holding and take the other. It once even happened when they were about to place an item down, which would then confuse everyone else and it would take a hole in-game day for the item to be finally placed.

Hope this will be fixed as it is just a waste of time! :disappointed:

1 Like