I did some testing with this corrupted save:
- when I click at the unfinished floor or walls, the buildmenu opens notclosable (missing X to close), I have to “open” the buildmenu via the menu on the buttom to close it.
- when I delete some floor in my house, the idle workers will rush to delete the floor, picking up some wood and move it to the storage, now they (who deleted some floor) are not idle anymore
(they who didn´t work on deleting the floor I said are idle and starving happily everafter)
- reloading the game didn´t change the idle status
- rebooting the machine didn´t change the idle status
- after third time reloading, the menu totally disappeared, hitting ESC did not bring up the menu, I had to alt+f4
…going to do some more testing now…
(morphed to one post to not do multiposting bad boy Bassti…)
It´s not the zombie-bug!
They are idle because they do not find their way through the (open) door!?!?!?
Steps I reproduced:
- remove some floor to get wood into the house (my workers have a lot of wood in the mornings!)
- build ladders from inside the house to move them up the wall, they were not going to build the ladders untill I told them to move a bed … they did and then started to build the angry-clicked 10 ladders ^^
- now they are moving inside and outside the house using the ladders I build
Door used: two wooden doors in close range, see screenshot in first post
Edit Nr. 25.497:
the savegame is still saved, if you are interested in looking into it…
maybe the scaffolding blocks the entry/exit???
The doors open and close if a hearthling is close, but they will not go through… if I delete the ladders the workers inside are stuck…
maybe you can add a symbol for stuck hearthlings, so the player can see, ooops, “my littleone has a problem…”