I cant get Stonehearth to load up it opens to a black screen, but then crashes and it does this to me every time. I think it might be because of the 64-bit update, but my systems is a 64-bit system.
Exact same thing happens to me! Also since 64bit version. on a 64bit machine.
me too awwww damn
@sdee you should see this.
if you could all give specs? here are mine:
Windows 7 64 bit
intel core i7 2600 3.4ghz quad core
geforce GTX 9800 +
4Gb Ram 1333mhz. (2×2 dual channel)
6 gb Ram
AMD A6-6310 Apu with AMD Radeon R4 Graphics 1/80 GHz
64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
I was able to run the game fine, but once i did the update it stopped working
Ok, just to clarify, this is happening to you all ONLY on steam_latest, and not on the regular branch, right?
Yes, I went back to regular alpha 8 and it worked normally, its only when I update to the latest release does it not work.
Another question–poke all your friends–is 64-bit SH working for anyone with a 64-bit machine? If so, what are their specs?
its working fine for me… maybe im just special
Just booted the game up quickly to test this, and started a peaceful game (placed banner, named village, alt-F4). Working fine for me using the latest Steam build (and with x64 Build in the bottom left corner, just to be clear).
Specs are as follows (also in my profile):
Running Windows 7 x64 with an Intel Core i7 CPU (3.2GHz), 12GB RAM, GeForce GTX780 (drivers v347.25).
Can confirm working
8.1 i7 16GB GTX980
1st since we’re switching from 32 to 64 bit. I uninstalled stonehearth via steam then I Manually deleted the folder to make sure there wasn’t any stray stuff hanging around.
Then I made sure I was opted in for unstable and it installed the new 64 bit. Only messed with it for 5 minutes but it’s working great so far. For system specs here’s my dxdiag
DxDiag.txt (67.8 KB)
For the record, I didn’t do this. Just regular Steam updating for me.
I have the black screen of death…dun dun dunnnn!!!
Everyone is running a mod free version right? Black screen of death usually means broken mod (at least in my experience… and I should know… I’ve broken a lot of mods!)
I have no mods installed
No mods here, just vanilla SH.
Works fine for me as well.
Processor: Intel ® Core ™ i7-2670QM CPU @2.20 GHz 2.20 GHz
RAM: 8 GIgs
System Type: 64-Bit
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 640M (Version 188.8.131.529)
Well… this is very puzzling. Sorry for the inconvenience! We will keep looking for repro conditions and patterns and please definitely let us know if you guys see patterns! (The patterns are there, buried in the data…)
Win8.1 pro 64bit Ram 16Gb
Intel® Core™ i7-4930K CPU @ 3.40GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 2048MB
2 slight hiccups so far
- game auto exited. Pretty sure it was that I had a Update though. (Confirmed it was the update for another program).
- Workers left a couple wood blocks behind clearing up the tree mess (restart fixed).
add: 5 Game days in ok
Also everything maxed out (video option wise)
Update: Latest Branch 2137 still good for me (normal hiccups) running pretty strong with 12 hearthlings from usual 9 still growing.