64 Bit doesn't work for me HALP

As I have not seen the other topics you have posted I have a few questions/suggestions:

• Are you running on a 64-bit operating system? This can be found under the preferences in “my computer”. If you are running a 32-bit operating system you will be unable to run the game in 64-bit mode

• Find your game files and find the user_settings.json. Look in that file for any references for 32-bit. If the following phrase is there, make sure it is set to false as shown:`

“force_32_bit” : false,`

Those are the only suggestions I have for you at the moment. Final day of classes today so I don’t have much time to do any further research. Most of the game developers are out of the office this week for orientation so it might take awhile for an “official” response back from them.

paiging @Albert @Ponder

Hope all this helped.

Kanpai :sake:
Avairian

1 Like

Yes yes yes and yes i’ve checked all those things :stuck_out_tongue:
Everything is as it should be its just going wrong somewhere.

And did you try to launch the real 64’s executable :
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\x64\Stonehearth.exe

Yes i’ve tried that aswel but nothing will pop up for me, I’ve also tried replacing each file with another so technically 64 bit would be the standard start-up… but that logic didn’t work either :blush:

Even with “Run as administrators” ? :’(

Yes even then sadly :frowning:

Can you put your stonehearth.log here ? for dev :wink:

Your Window 8 run normaly did you watch eventvwr.msc (windows’s log) ? nothing terrible when you launch stonehearth ? :wink:

Im on Windows 7, Also quick update, Game wont launch whatsoever anymore 32 bit 64 bit any setting what so ever, Tried reinstalling the game multiple times doesn’t work… Im completely lost.

Sorry to hear you’re having these issues, @Marty :sweat:

Do you have any kind of graphics booster installed?

Have you tried enabling Stonehearth through your firewall / antivirus?

Do you have anything on your last stonehearth.log file?

I tried this eventvwr thingy and it shows this

• 1000 2 100 0x80000000000000 122853 Application Computer-PC
  • Stonehearth.exe 0.15.0.549 56f46223 libcef.dll 3.2171.1902.0 5452e9a4 c000001d 0000000001c7b323 2300 01d19be9421eca91 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\x64\Stonehearth.exe C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\x64\libcef.dll 828a5e42-07dc-11e6-8ca7-60a44c63c8b7

aand

• 1005 2 100 0x80000000000000 122854 Application Computer-PC
  • Stonehearth 00000000 0

Which is a network error somewhere?? And a libcef thingy file that he cant do something with? Hallp

Hmm… Are you playing fullscreen?

Tried both :sweat_smile::cold_sweat:

So i updated my windows -_- and that worked.

64 bit currently… Lets… Freaking… Go… :blush:

Wow… Did you have Service Pack 1 installed? That fixed a lot of problems in the past, I think it’s mentioned as a requirement for installing.

I wonder if it was some weird update somewhere.

Glad it works for you now :smile:

If you get any problem again, please tell us.

yeah :3 that was it thanks <3

1 Like

Merged this here, though you already solved it. ^^U
Perhaps it could be deleted, this last post?

yes this will be final :slight_smile: ty all

1 Like