3400 users, and All's Well!

because i’m a stats kinda guy, i thought i would share some discourse figures with my fellow nerds:

• Users: 1302
  • Topics: 759
19 Likes

:astonished: … that is all.

well… when you take a step back, and realize @Geoffers747 is responsible for 93.26% of of all topics, posts and likes, those stats become somewhat less impressive… :chart_with_downwards_trend:

5 Likes

I do feel that liking every post, and in fact writing every post has made this some sort of weird redundant diary.

I love me.

14 Likes

@SteveAdamo and @Geoffers747 are responible of 1/4 of all posts :congratulations:

so say we all my friend… so say we all

i am quite impressed with 13.5k posts from only 1300 members though… especially since we dont have an abundance of mindless drivel (my own posts, notwithstanding)… well done folks! :clap:

2 Likes

I want to say something but don’t know what to say

3 Likes

That should just about cover it :key: :vhs:

My errr, tape hasn’t been leaked has it?

Do you have any way of finding out how many users actually post? I’m keen to know, I nerdgasm at this stuff. :smiley:

i dont think so, but perhaps there are some other hidden gems in the admin console… :smile:

edit: yeah, it seems other than clicking on an individual user’s profile, there is no way to see how many posts, likes, etc a user has added…

perhaps we can convince the discourse folks of the merits of such a list however… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

for 1.3k user to make that many posts this community is really talkative XD

& it’s a great news since most of it is helping the game ^^(atleast i hope so)

i should think so… ive been a part of plenty of gaming communities, and this easily ranks among the best in terms of members and discussions…

timber and stone houses an impressive community as well, and in each case, those members will provide for a better experience in the end… :rainbow:

:two_men_holding_hands: I assume it would be an insta-ban for singing We’re All in This Together? If not, c’mon guys, the party’s here! :dancers:

1 Like

[size=10]…User profile Smokestacks …[/size]

[size=10] …click admin button …[/size]

[size=10] …deactivate account…[/size]

[size=10] …ban…[/size]

Ah, well that was easier than I expected!

9 Likes

Well I am getting more and more used to the discourse format through this forum - so stats are also interesting to see how well it compares technically. Normally I use phpBB for my purposes but I might switch the one forum I still have running, hmhmhm…

Bow to the mighty Joffers, @Smokestacks, before it’s to late!

No, please, I’ll behave!

1 Like

Yeah if you mean as OMG THE FORUMS ARE ABOUT TO GET HACKED Then I agree All Well for me BECAUSE IM ABOUT TO STEALZ ALL YOUR MONEY AND CUTE KITTENZ FROM YOUR BASKETZZ

Didn’t say nufin

@Geoffers747, we appear to have a young upstart, who hasnt had the proper “motivational training”, bringing his views and behavior into alignment with our own…

let’s schedule something for, say… thursday of this week? :mask:

5 Likes