These are the clay bricks we’re talking about:
You need to make sure that you have enough building resources, check the building cost list at the top left:
If you have enough items for all the resources and your hearthlings can reach the building, but they’re still not working, could you upload your savefile so that we can take a look at it? The red mark can be either items not available/reachable or that hearthlings can’t reach the next part of the building that they have to build. Instructions:
- Find the save folder for the saves you wish to upload. By default, they are located in
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games (assuming a default Steam install).
- Zip the folder.
- Right click the folder (should be a long set of numbers).
- Left click on
Send to in the menu that appears.
- Left click on `Compressed (Zipped) folder).
(Optional) Rename the folder to something different than the default set of numbers.
- Upload the save.
- If the zip is less than 10 MB, you can upload it directly. Either use the upload button or drag and drop it into the compose window,
- If larger than 10 MB, upload it to a cloud storage site like Dropbox, Google Drive, File Dropper, etc. and post the sharing link here.