1,1,1 stat as Ascendancy

I just rolled a 1,1,1 stat in embarkation screen.
So I checked the files and at the Ascendancy population the minimal value for all stats are set as one, while in the Rayya the mind stat minimum value is 2.

I remember the plan was that each faction would have a little variation to its stats, and so far it was like this:
Ascendancy always have at least 2 spirit
Rayya always have at least 2 mind
North Alliance always have at least 2 body

5 Likes

This is definitely a bug. The stats are supposed to have an average attached to them! Perhaps @jamiltron knows the true story. It probably involves the cultist trait somehow.

2 Likes

Hmm yeah, that shouldn’t be happening. I’ll take a look a bit later. Thanks for reporting!

3 Likes

This happend too while playing Rayya on the last(not current latest) build.
@jamiltron

3 Likes

Thanks, @groms. I haven’t had a chance to look at this but am currently going through a few bugs, of which this is one I want to fix soon.

2 Likes

I have seen this bug happend in the embarkation screen, I found out cuz im making an undead faction and the skellis and zombies are suppose to only have low mind, but the first time it generates citizens it completely ignores the stats changes set in the population file. re rolling them makes follow the pop file tho.

Are new citizens able to get 1,1,1? because if I remember I also got a 1,1,1. Though, that one was a citizen after embarkment.

This should be fixed in the next build. Hearthlings in the embarkation screen will have more balanced values, but new citizens will get totally random stats (so you can get a 1,1,1).

5 Likes