Mines of Silverthorn

So while I wait for the new Build to start Port of Pirates Bay .V3

I decided to work on my Mining town of Silverthorn (which has lore :stuck_out_tongue: , Been lazy and havent finished the 3rd story of Ragnar and Niles)

Anyways got up a nice warehouse with gold vault, the carp house and shop and another warehouse :smile:

15 Likes

Added a bit more.

The Blacksmith shop, used a firepit as a way for him the heat metal. Couple of homes, also been slowly working on mine. I’ll have a pic of that later.

10 Likes

This is the first time that I am seeing a ‘basement stockpile’ and I just can’t comprehend how I’ve never thought of that! :sweat_smile:

It’s looking great so far, keep it up!

Show off!! :wink:

Seriously though, that’s impressive. I’d like to know how you make those nice buildings, mine all look like boxes. How do mange to make them so interesting with the available tools??

brilliant stuff @micheal_handy76_mh! I shudder to think about what you will be able to accomplish once the full suite of building tools are in place… :smile: :+1:

well, come on now… give us a taste! :smile:

3 Likes

Chimneys, eh? :wink: I wish I’d thought of that…

1 Like

@SteveAdamo, Yes its here Tale's from Tree Top Inn. (Silverthorn)

2 Likes

Trail and error,

Well your walls, do follow floor plans. And if you want second stories, or third or fourth, ect ect, just use ladders to help those lil hearthlings. The undergound is 9 voxels deep, so just don’t cover hole and use slab build tool to make walls and stair, ect ect

1 Like

ahhh, right… now I remember! :smile:

dives in for a read

You make it sound so easy.

1 Like

Redisgned the Blacksmith shop :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Actually @SteveAdamo Port of Pirates Bay, Silverthorn, and Ravensloft (my 3rd town, which is my main Kingdom) are all tied together :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

3 Likes

It’s Coming along nicely, I might finish this before next build :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t forget to check out Ports of Pirates Bay .V2 (SPOILERS) - remember there is water use in it, so if you dont want to see that yet don’t go there.

4 Likes

Wow it all looks epic so far, Can’t wait to see more, Great work! :wink:

How did you bild the second floor walls.
My hearthlings won’t build those, only the first row …

Ladders, you can double out and space between them to let hearthling build scaffolding on top or you can just babysit and keep extending the ladder as they build.

Did you build a slab on the first floor?
Or what was the base of the second floor?
(I wanted a balcony but the door was too low without the slab)
Did you build floor after floor?

Yeah, if you want a balcony. You have to build a slab first. Then put you actual floor and walls on top of that.

1 Like