Anyone concerned if they don't reach 400k?

i too have completely lost faith, that they will reach their lofty goal of 400,000 rupies… tis a shame indeed…

It’s dangerous to go alone! Take this.

It’s dangerous to go alone! Take this.

OM NOM NOM!

Delicious.

I don’t know. 400K is a little steep. >_>

Personally I am way more worried about getting a decent mining implemented early on than a Co-Op system…

It looks we’ll break 450K today (KS + PP), which means we’ve already hit my lowest guess with 6 days left; we might break 500K after all…

-Will

i was a little skeptical at first as well, but given the nice surge from the youtube folks, this is indeed a possibility… onward to a cool half million! :smiley:

I hope we get to 550k. An upgraded music score would be awesome!

I think it says a lot for the outlook of this game and for how on-target the developers are that whenever they come out with a new set of stretch goals, everyone says, “We have to reach this one or that one.” I’m looking forward to a good music score and the three kingdoms sounds like a lot of fun, too.

1 Like

Anyone concerned if they don’t reach 600k? Honestly, I’m not, but I thought I’d freshen up the topic.

1 Like

im not concerned… i am excited to see the vision they have for the game, and know that, should the support and interest from the community remain, we will eventually see these (and other) new kingdoms eventually… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have to admit the last few days have exceeded my expectations; I think there’s a good chance we’ll 550k and 600k isn’t looking too unreasonable.

EDIT: holy crud, 25K today so far. That’s the 4th best day the Kickstarter has ever had.

-Will

I think it might be worth locking this thread and making a new one. It has become way too long and is now defunct and derailed due to the certainty that 400k is now reached.

That is if locking is possible on this system. Either way might be worth a moderator / admin taking a look at it.