Anyone concerned if they don't reach 400k?

I tell you guys what, if I win my Powerball on Wednesday, I’ll back another million.

1 Like

Do it 20k at a time so it’s more satisfying to see the stretch goals hit one by one .

3 Likes

Throw me a LAN option, and I’ll be like a newborn baby with a full set of keys.

I play these kind of games solely with friends, but I would love a Co-op multiplayer option to meet new people. Having a social aspect to the game more than NPC’s is always fun. Just please… none of that, “OH, you just built your first door-frame, would you like to share this to facebook?”

2 Likes

@DAWGaMims I want to hit 500k too as the alternate plans would be a fantastic game feature, and if we hit 600K I’d be thrilled. But that’s probably a little too optimistic at the current rate; 500k is more reasonable.

-Will

2 Likes

Well this is the way I look at it: if there is NO dramatic, final push (which there ALWAYS is on kickstarter), than we’ll probs hit 500k.

But if there IS a dramatic, final push, I think 600k is within reach.

We’ll see.

I think in one of the streams they said you would probably be able to run it on something like Himachi.

I’m not into multiplayer (I feel like I’m in the only gamer these days who prefers anything and everything singleplayer… cept for my FPS of course :stuck_out_tongue: ) but IF you’re going to do multiplayer, you gotta do it right, and that includes LAN. So hopefully they have some kind of support, even if it’s through Himachi.

they said there would be no DRM in the game. DRM is what prevents most LAN connections since it requires constant internet access.

And yeah, most people prefer to play online with friends, as do i. Soloers are a dying breed.

That’s really just an opinion, no need to disregard their preferences as well, considering some have made it clear in this thread that they would prefer to play alone.

Just as long as there is no DRM, the game caters to everyone, as long as the game reaches its stretch goals, we should have co-op on release. If it doesn’t, it will still be in development.

1 Like

CO-OP MULTIPLAAAAAYYER!!! Looking forward to hanging out on a server with you all. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m hoping for a spike in backers now that coop is guaranteed.

I was also worried, however seems like will be no problem to reach. No need to hold back :slight_smile:

i’ve mentioned in the campaign comments a few times, but co-op has never been a huge draw for me… but i would be lying if i werent warming up to the idea… there is just something so inviting about the landscape/world that screams co-op…

will definitely enjoy playing in this digital sandbox with you all… except for @Geoffers747 … you know what im talking about… the “sandbox incident” of 09’… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

me too! coop wasn’t a huge deal for me, but for some people it seems to be a HUGE thing, and I think at least an average days worth of backers (250-350 people) will probably back the game now. That’s a minimum number, btw. I would LOVE for it to be more like a thousand or more. Also, word seems to be gettting out. the forums grow more every day and youtubers have been reviewing the game, etc. I’m really hoping for a spike!

I would LOVE to get to the 600k mark, but I’ll settle for anything we manage to get after 400k.

My current prediction: 525k.

I think we will reach Co-op for sure now :slight_smile: Maybe we can play together, if they work co op into servers or whatever

We already hit 400k with paypal and the kickstarter reflects that.

Look alright, I told you I was sorry, how was I supposed to know that would happen?!

… Didn’t even want to play with you anyway! :cry:

it’s water under the bridge my friend… figuratively, and literally… :smiley:

just a little over 6k until the KS portion officially hits 400k!

aaaaaand 400k has officially been breached on the KS campaign… congratulations team radiant… :slight_smile:

I am losing faith that we will reach 400k.

1 Like