Zombie Model Ideas

i was to late to the stream last thursday, so here i have som suggestions to a zombie variations:
A Zombie with an Arrow in it’s head
A Zombie that’s missing its arm or other parts of its body
A Zombie Cook
A Zombie Dwarf
A Zombie Goblin

6 Likes

I am in hearty agreement with both of these.

6 Likes

That is a good idea but you forgot about a zombie that is holding a body part

1 Like

Clearly you have never heard of the Ent Virus

@Dwalus, I feel I need to call you in on this one.

Are you talking about the fungi that infects the ant behaviour by forcing it climb to reach higher places and then kills its host and grows through its head?
(I’m thinking you are talking about the ant parasite since you said ent and i thought you mean ant)

1 Like

Hello, I believe I was summoned for the purpose of explaining the Ent Transformation Virus, also known as ETV. The ETV is a wonderful work of nature known for causing large amounts of genocide, particularly against @Gridnick’s people. It works as a zombie virus in a way, slowly turning humans and sapient beings into ents. Obviously, it thrives in a forest environment and must be exposed to large numbers of trees to properly function.

The Ent Transformation Virus is not actually a virus, but a fungal parasite. It infects every tree, turning it into a partial ent. These infected trees cannot move, but instead wait until an unsuspecting citizen come near. Then the infected tree proceeds to ingest the citizen’s soul, thus becoming an ent.

1 Like

Okay here’s what’s gonna happen - any comments pertaining to, relating to, directly about, or indirectly about, or even, somewhat related to the map game by a long distant cousin’s cousin’s half-uncle’s brother’s great-great-grandson will be removed.

@dwalus and @newf - please stop taking on-topic threads and turning them into some sort of map-game lore repository.

2 Likes

I’m sorry, I wouldn’t have done so but this is a thread to discuss zombies and Radiant has created ents for the game. It would be a cool idea if hearthlings became the ent minion things.

I have certainly made references to the map game in several threads, but that was not my intent. @Newf merely suggested I tell everybody my idea, and I shared it in a suitable thread.

i don’t know if zombies have need of classes, especially this one, but I would love to see any and all existing units have a zombie variant!

and we know that the zombies will in fact infect those they touch, so it stands to reason all the various classes can be changed … question is, will they keep their base outfits and just join the walking dead in pursuit of additional victims?

6 Likes

That’s the cordyceps. And yes, it does exactly what you said (it’s the type of fungus used as the zombie apocalypse premise for The Last of Us). I don’t know if it should go quite that far in Stonehearth, but I’d definitely be interested in some sort of growing blight threat in the game and perhaps some sort of mind control/threat from harmful mushrooms and fungi.

2 Likes

Maybe a zombie with a arm as leg and leg as an arm, its like he fell apart and fixed him self.

A zombie without legs ? but that will be more work and not just a model :smile:

1 Like

A zombie zombie! Or… zombie skeleton.

2 Likes