You're Banned! (Forum Game)

I ban @Gridnick for being confused and lost

I hereby ban @EvanX3oooo for saying its bad to embrace mistakes when i watched something by a famous psychologist saying that you get better grades/marks when you embrace mistakes

I hereby ban @Gridnick because it is 10:00 AM here in California and I have nothing better to do.

I hereby ban @EpicDwarf for not being at GMT

I hereby ban @Gridnick because he lives on the East Coast and not on the West Coast.

I hereby ban @EpicDwarf for thinking I live in America while I live in London

I ban @Gridnick for living in London.

I ban @freeboy99007 for banning a fellow Londoner!

I ban @Alfie for being a Londoner.

I ban @freeboy99007 for being… uhh… London-ist!

1 Like

I ban @Alfie for having the closest to almost-ok reason to ban on this entire thread but saying it wrong and messing up that one chance we had

I ban @EvanX3oooo for not hoping we had a second chance!

I ban @Alfie for thinking that I didn’t hope we had a second chance when I really did, it just was never gonna happen.

I ban @EvanX3oooo for not believing in that slight chance that we could have taken the second chance. Believe!

I ban @Alfie for wasting bold letters when you have to type stars to get them on a cause that is never gonna happen

I ban @EvanX3oooo for assuming I typed the stars when I actually used the keyboard shortcut ctrl+b.

I ban @Alfie for not telling me that there was a keyboard shortcut for stars before I typed my message :smile:

I ban @EvanX3oooo for starting an argument about weather or not he thought that they had a second chance.

I ban @EvanX3oooofor attempting to double post.

I ban @freeboy99007 for double-posting!