Wrong plant on middle of air

Summary:

Well in middle of game i see one of my worker asking for food, when go to check it i saw in middle of air,

Steps to reproduce:

1. put seed soo close.

Expected Results:
all seed in same place
Actual Results:
some seed stack one over other and are flying.
Notes:

Attachments:

Version Number and Mods in use:

System Information:

1 Like

Hey @Arucard7s, welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

Could you upload that savefile so that devs can take a look at it?

1. Find the save folder for the saves you wish to upload. By default, they are located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games (assuming a default Steam install).
  2. Zip the folder.
  3. Right click the folder (should be a long set of numbers).
  4. Left click on Send to in the menu that appears.
  5. Left click on `Compressed (Zipped) folder).
  6. (Optional) Rename the folder to something different than the default set of numbers.
  7. Upload the save.
  8. If the zip is less than 10 MB, you can upload it directly. Either use the upload button or drag and drop it into the compose window,
  9. If larger than 10 MB, upload it to a cloud storage site like Dropbox, Google Drive, File Dropper, etc. and post the sharing link here.

auto_save.zip (7.5 MB)

2 Likes

Thank you!
This looks like a problem with the collision boxes of the wild plants when they grow.
The square overlay when you’re trying to place a plant indicates how much space it needs, even if the 3D model is smaller.

But the collision boxes are also not centered when they grow, which is a problem.

@malley, @max99x

Oh no : (. Nice spot! Apparently this has been a bug for a long time, but no one has caught it. I will take a look and see if its a fixable thing : ).

yes testing latter only happen with all plants that box expand and are more big, i think that game must deny plant those plants togheter