Well in middle of game i see one of my worker asking for food, when go to check it i saw in middle of air,
Steps to reproduce:
- put seed soo close.
all seed in same place
some seed stack one over other and are flying.
Version Number and Mods in use:
Hey @Arucard7s, welcome to the forum
Could you upload that savefile so that devs can take a look at it?
- Find the save folder for the saves you wish to upload. By default, they are located in
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games (assuming a default Steam install).
- Zip the folder.
- Right click the folder (should be a long set of numbers).
- Left click on
Send to in the menu that appears.
- Left click on `Compressed (Zipped) folder).
(Optional) Rename the folder to something different than the default set of numbers.
- Upload the save.
- If the zip is less than 10 MB, you can upload it directly. Either use the upload button or drag and drop it into the compose window,
- If larger than 10 MB, upload it to a cloud storage site like Dropbox, Google Drive, File Dropper, etc. and post the sharing link here.
This looks like a problem with the collision boxes of the wild plants when they grow.
The square overlay when you’re trying to place a plant indicates how much space it needs, even if the 3D model is smaller.
But the collision boxes are also not centered when they grow, which is a problem.
Oh no : (. Nice spot! Apparently this has been a bug for a long time, but no one has caught it. I will take a look and see if its a fixable thing : ).
yes testing latter only happen with all plants that box expand and are more big, i think that game must deny plant those plants togheter