Hi,

and the third bug?

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start a game
  2. Make a big Stockpile and loot lots of objects xD

Expected Results: They fill all places of the stockpile

Actual Results: They use only the corners and double it there

1 Like

i’m not sure this would be considered a bug (placing items along the edge)… unless i misunderstood part of the description? are there items stacking on one another?

edit: another quick scan, and it looks like some logs are embedded in others, yes?

1 Like

both they set all objects only in the corner and because of this they embedded the objects :wink:

PS: i had a wonderful filled stockpile but forget to save and then CRASH all gone xD

1 Like

ahh, understood… thanks for the clarification! :smiley:

1 Like

But i must say - big big big compliment to Radiant :smiley: so much progress :smiley: if i think on the frist release - zapp all villagers under the soil :wink: And now i have tested it and i have build a complete wall around my village (with fencedoor and without big crashes). ok there are lots todo like the missing buttons ( for example for the trapper -> i hate him and his micromanagment - he needs a switcher xD).

BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS - THIS GAME WILL BE EPIC - AND IT WAS ABSOLUTLY RIGHT TO GIVE YOU MY KICKSTARTER VIRGINITY :smiley:

1 Like

Heya!

I think I might have figured something out about the whole stacking items on top of each other until they go white -problem. It seems that altering the stockpiles, by removing the ability for the workers to put something in one, in any way, creates the stacking issue. At least for me, default stockpiles didn’t have the stacking issue at all, but I’d want to know if everyone else have had such luck. I created a few different villages, and so far that held as a constant. I feel that the stockpile controls are the reason as to why this happens.

Any thoughts?

Edit: Whoopsies!