Wrong item names

just a minor bug without any ui crash or error. still a bug.

what happened:
one of my footies swapped it’s bronze shield with a better one (iron)
when clicking the now dropped bronze shield it’s description is wrong.
it’s showing the path to the file or it’s poperty or something and a weird name.
i can’t include a screenshot this time. thanks to new win10 all it captures is my desktop, not the game.
save+ load solves the issue.

[quote=“Seraphic, post:1, topic:20145”]
i can’t include a screenshot this time. thanks to new win10 all it captures is my desktop, not the game.
[/quote]stonehearth actually has a built in screenshot function, just hit PrtScn and it will take a screenshot, then go to the stonehearth folder and inside there should be a folder named “screenshots” where you can find any screenshots you took with PrtScn.

hope that helps.

1 Like

ah thx. here you go

2 Likes

Hi,
Does this bug only appear for that one item (bronze shield) or does the item description bug also show when you click other items. Also, what version of the game are you running?
Thanks!

version is included in the screen. (latest branch)
it actually happened only this one time to me, so i can’t say if it may occur only on this item or others, but all other items were normal during that session.

Hi @Seraphic,
Could you please upload your save file?
Also, are all bronze shield names broken? If you make additional bronze shields, are their names appearing wrong too? Or just that one bronze shield?
Thanks
-Yang

hi yshan.
i just crafted a new bronze shield (had none left in storage) and it’s bugged too, so i suppose all others will be too.

1 Like

yes I got that bug too

@yshan its seems to be all the bronze shields but only the bronze shields

alpha 14 release 524 (stable branch) (x64)
win 10
amd a10
8 go RAM
radeon dual graphics 8650G + 8750M 2 go GRAM

Hi,
A fix will be in the next patch. Thanks!
-Linda

1 Like