Will there be natural disasters

Maybe floods or tornados etc.? Couldn’t find anything on the topic on the dev page.

Yes. It’s been asked a few times, and confirmed in the livestream yesterday. Specifically volcanoes, fires, and I think tornadoes were mentioned, the developer said something like an earthquake would be harder to do, but still possible.

I also hope that they have meteors. Then it’s something you could harvest after it destroyed one of your buildings and murdered some people so you could make rare items.

It is also going to have man-made disasters. My personal favorite being plague and disease.

Hey there, they have mentioned it:

From the collated Q & A:

• Will there be any natural disasters such as floods, forest fires and earthquakes to deal with?

“We will have some natural disasters. For sure fire and man-made disasters like plagues. Earthquakes would be tough, but we’ll see what we can do. ;)”

It’s going to be zombies from SimCity all over again!!! The poor poor voxel humanity!!! :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

I would like it if natural disasters were added. It would add more excitement to the game.