Who can read these mod reports? Help me maybe?

I’ve been impatiently trying to find the perfect mod list to play a whole game without crashing randomly or finding some terrible bug. I’ve done pretty well, until today I got impatient and added more than one at a time.

This one is not allowing my people to craft anything… and unfortunately I don’t know how to read the reports. (If someone points out how to, or is willing to teach me I’m okay with that!)

So, obviously I see what I can recognize, for instance: “Cookmod”. However I don’t have that mod being used, because I know it crashes my game severely after x amount of hours.

I also see “smart crafter”, however I always use that mod, and no issues, but now maybe one of the mods I added today conflicts something?

release-763 (x64)[M]
c++ exception: ‘cookmod’ has no alias named ‘cooking:water_bucket’ in the manifest.
stack traceback:
_ [C]: in function ‘load_json’_
_ radiant/modules/resources.lua:33: in function ‘load_json’_
_ …ices/server/crafter_info/crafter_info_controller.lua:119: in function 'format_recipe’
_ …ices/server/crafter_info/crafter_info_controller.lua:50: in function ‘post_activate’_
_ radiant/modules/common.lua:542: in function ‘create_controller’_
_ …ervices/server/crafter_info/crafter_info_service.lua:26: in function ‘add_crafter_info’_
_ …ervices/server/crafter_info/crafter_info_service.lua:35: in function ‘get_crafter_info’_
_ smart_crafter/smart_craft_order_list.lua:20: in function ‘add_order’_
_ stonehearth/components/workshop/craft_order_list.lua:73: in function <stonehearth/components/workshop/craft_order_list.lua:67>_

What mods you have?
Someone is pointing to an item that does not exist.

The full list is here:

NOTE: I know this is a lot, I’m trying to find just which can run smoothly together.

armis_maximus
better_stockpiles
brewerymod
brewerymod_bs
extraload
finetems
homesweethome
jomaxro_doorway_mod
MRcontainers
onehanded_pike
pawel_API
plant_lore
rivers
roll_for_need
settlementdecor
settlementdecor_bs
signery
smart_crafter
stonehearth_expanded

Now, of those, these are the ones I added before starting this new game and getting that error. I couldn’t craft anything, not even the potters kiln.

brewerymod
brewerymod_bs
extraload
homesweethome
roll_for_need
stonehearth_expanded
armis_maximus
finetems
jomaxro_doorway_mod
pawal_API
plant_lore
settlementdecor
settlementdecor_bs

It is the brewery mod. It has a bunch of recipes requesting that item from the cookmod. Without that one, it will bug.

1 Like

Ahh. Alright! Thank you so much. I really wanted that one too. Guess I’ll wait til whatever is wrong with cookmod gets fixed.

You are much appreciated!

Someone should ping @Froggy regarding Stonehearth Cafe (cookmod), or @Wiese2007 since the latter is doing the upkeep for Brewery last I recall

I guess that someone means the kitty :rofl:

1 Like

… … … :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

thats correct some cookrecipes points to water_buckets and the rice of the cookmod ^^

Been playing a great amount of time now with no errors, until now. Any ideas?

release-763 (x64)[M]
c++ exception: ‘homesweethome’ has no alias named ‘furniture:potter_pantry_rayya’ in the manifest.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'load_json’
radiant/modules/resources.lua:33: in function ‘load_json’
…ices/server/crafter_info/crafter_info_controller.lua:119: in function ‘_format_recipe’
…ices/server/crafter_info/crafter_info_controller.lua:50: in function 'post_activate’
radiant/modules/common.lua:542: in function ‘create_controller’
…ervices/server/crafter_info/crafter_info_service.lua:26: in function ‘add_crafter_info’
…ervices/server/crafter_info/crafter_info_service.lua:35: in function 'get_crafter_info’
smart_crafter/smart_craft_order_list.lua:20: in function 'add_order’
stonehearth/components/workshop/craft_order_list.lua:73: in function <stonehearth/components/workshop/craft_order_list.lua:67>

Did you get this error in a game which has been loaded at least once? I’m asking cause to me, it looks like a known bug with @pingu’s “Home Sweet Home” mod.

When playing with the current version, if you save your game and then later on load your game, Rayyas Children specific recipes will “vanish” (they revert to The Ascendancy counterpart instead) - causing a bit of mayham for your Hearthlings :cry:

However, a new version that solves this problem is inbound!

I’m sorry I can not give you a specific date, @MichaelD7, but the update is on its way :slight_smile:

1 Like

It is just that. The mod has an ingredient in a recipe that does not exist in the manifest.

True, but it will not bug or crash the game. It will simple be a hidden recipe, like the ascendancy fountains.

1 Like

I honestly can’t say if it’s been loaded once or not. I can say that after trying a few times it worked.