Cannot craft anything

Summary:
when ever i start a game i promote my hearthlings to jobs and they can farm and do stuff like that but when ever i want to craft any thing i cannot it just will not cue any thing up making the game unplayable. I’ve got over 70hours logged and love the game so kinda looking for this to be fixed soon

Version Number and Mods in use:
im using Aplha 24

mods im using a few but my game worked fine up till the update with the mods im using

Can you upload the save this is happening in? The devs are sure to want to see that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @sully223 :slight_smile:

This statement do not exclude any of the mods you are using for being incompatable with the new update?

Savegame as Wouter wrote and a full list of mods.
If you really want the devs to help you out, you need to put up this small effort yourself.

Thank you :sunny:

FIRST ERROR IS
release-859 (x64)[M]
…nehearth/services/server/job/job_info_controller.lua:191: bad argument #1 to ‘pairs’ (table expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
radiant/modules/commons.lua:53: in function ‘report_traceback’
radiant/modules/commons.lua:64: in function <radiant/modules/commons.lua:58>
[C]: in function ‘pairs’
…nehearth/services/server/job/job_info_controller.lua:191: in function ‘manually_unlock_recipe’
…/server/encounters/quiet_unlock_recipe_encounter.lua:17: in function ‘start’
…ervices/server/game_master/controllers/encounter.lua:128: in function ‘start’
…arth/services/server/game_master/controllers/arc.lua:405: in function ‘_start_encounter’
…arth/services/server/game_master/controllers/arc.lua:381: in function ‘_trigger_edge’
…arth/services/server/game_master/controllers/arc.lua:314: in function ‘_trigger_out_edge’
…arth/services/server/game_master/controllers/arc.lua:288: in function ‘trigger_next_encounter’
…ollers/encounters/wait_for_time_of_day_encounter.lua:84: in function ‘_on_alarm_fired’

…hearth/services/server/calendar/calendar_service.lua:377: in function <…hearth/services/server/calendar/calendar_service.lua:377>
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
radiant/modules/commons.lua:73: in function ‘xpcall’
…hearth/services/server/calendar/calendar_service.lua:377: in function ‘_fire_alarms’
…hearth/services/server/calendar/calendar_service.lua:458: in function ‘_on_event_loop’
…hearth/services/server/calendar/calendar_service.lua:47: in function <…hearth/services/server/calendar/calendar_service.lua:46>
[C]: ?
[C]: in function ‘trigger’
radiant/modules/events.lua:63: in function ‘_update’
radiant/server.lua:66: in function <radiant/server.lua:63>

SECOND ERROR

release-859 (x64)[M]
…ices/server/crafter_info/crafter_info_controller.lua:43: bad argument #1 to ‘pairs’ (table expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
[C]: in function ‘pairs’
…ices/server/crafter_info/crafter_info_controller.lua:43: in function ‘post_activate’
radiant/modules/commons.lua:312: in function ‘create_controller’
…ervices/server/crafter_info/crafter_info_service.lua:26: in function ‘add_crafter_info’
…ervices/server/crafter_info/crafter_info_service.lua:35: in function ‘get_crafter_info’
smart_crafter/smart_craft_order_list.lua:20: in function ‘add_order’
stonehearth/components/workshop/craft_order_list.lua:71: in function <stonehearth/components/workshop/craft_order_list.lua:65>

how do i upload saves as new users cannot upload files

You should be able to upload saves now, but both of those errors are caused by mods. The first one is caused by a mod that specifies an empty recipe category, and the second is not even in the base game code but in the Smart Crafter mod (likely caused by the same root issue).

2 Likes

ahhhh ill remove that mod and see what happens before uploading it used to work so probs just incompat problems

2 Likes