Unable to Issue any crafting orders

Yesterday i was playing modded multiplayer with a friend just fine and was able to issue orders to my crafting workers. Today however since the 1.0 update i am unable to issue any crafting orders whatsoever. I have started multiple new games, removed all my mods, verified my game cache and even reinstalled, but i still cant do anything. The game is unplayable at this point since i cant even craft the starting workbenches to start anything.
I don’t know if this is a problem from the 1.0 update but i do not receive any errors or crashes when doing so, everything else like harvesting and mining orders still work.
I would greatly appreciate any help on this as i would like to be able to play the game especially since 1.0 is out.

1 Like

Can’t reproduce this, could you give more details (which biome/kingdom were you playing, did you save/load or not, any kind of steps for reproducing)?
Are you 100% sure that you don’t have any mods (neither Steam Workshop ones nor even in your default mods folder) nor mod conflicts?

Do you have the stonehearth.log from after this happens? Perhaps it will have some info.
And if it happens after loading a savefile that would be useful too.

1 Like

I have tried this with all 3 races and played on the default map as well as workshop maps.all workshop mods have been unsubscribed and disabled and the only ones that are active are the local mods. (i have not changed or touched these and had them even while i had no problems in the past) I have saved the new games that i have started as well as loading them but nothing changes. I am not sure how to access the log, the only thing that has started appearing is this error that appears as soon as i launch the game as well as when i first load a world but i get no error when trying to craft or doing anything else
release-889 (x64)[M]
…ices/server/crafter_info/crafter_info_controller.lua:32: bad argument #1 to ‘pairs’ (table expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
[C]: in function ‘pairs’
…ices/server/crafter_info/crafter_info_controller.lua:32: in function ‘post_activate’
radiant/modules/commons.lua:306: in function ‘create_controller’
…ervices/server/crafter_info/crafter_info_service.lua:15: in function <…ervices/server/crafter_info/crafter_info_service.lua:14>
(tail call): ?
[C]: in function ‘trigger’
radiant/modules/events.lua:55: in function ‘trigger’
…tonehearth/services/server/player/player_service.lua:73: in function ‘add_player’
stonehearth/stonehearth_server.lua:170: in function <stonehearth/stonehearth_server.lua:165>
[C]: in function ‘trigger’
radiant/modules/events.lua:55: in function <radiant/modules/events.lua:55>

crafter_info_controller.lua does not exist in the vanilla game. This is from a crafting-related mod.

1 Like

Strange since i did have the smart crafting mod installed a while ago but it did not work properly i uninstalled it, it does not show up in my mod list but maybe it is still lingering somewhere. i will take a look to see if i can find it and will reply if i can and if it will fix it if it is found and removed.
Out of curiosity, the local mod list includes things like the northern alliance and Rayyas children witch i believed to be default stone hearth, but it also includes things like a cook mod and Tuhalu. Does the local mod folder include custom mods as well as official mods and if so why would a mod be installed there instead of the workshop section.

EDIT: I took a look inside my folder and found the smart crafter mod in there, even though it did not appear inside my games mod section.
Thank you for replying for now my seemingly dumb mistake of taking a look inside my mod folder manually.
I appreciate the help.

this same thing is happening to me but i can not find that in the mods folder.am i looking in the wrong place maybe