Need help with engine errors

im a newb to stonehearth and i love mods but i keep getting engine errors and other ui issues. ive uninstalled all mods and started adding them 1 at a time. another error after a recent add again. how do i read this to find out where the conflict is and is there any way for me to repair it on my end or at least understand its precise conflict so i can make an informed decision about which mods are banging heads then i can choose which one i prefer to get rid of…not necessarily the most recent one ive added.

release-949 (x64)[M]
c++ exception: ‘cookmod’ has no alias named ‘cooking:water_bucket’ in the manifest.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘load_json’
radiant/modules/resources.lua:34: in function ‘load_json’
…ices/server/crafter_info/crafter_info_controller.lua:128: in function ‘_format_recipe’
…ices/server/crafter_info/crafter_info_controller.lua:72: in function ‘_create_maps’
…ices/server/crafter_info/crafter_info_controller.lua:22: in function ‘post_activate’
radiant/modules/commons.lua:306: in function ‘create_controller’
…ervices/server/crafter_info/crafter_info_service.lua:97: in function ‘add_crafter_info’
…ervices/server/crafter_info/crafter_info_service.lua:106: in function ‘get_crafter_info’
…ervices/server/crafter_info/crafter_info_service.lua:92: in function <…ervices/server/crafter_info/crafter_info_service.lua:90>
[C]: ?
[C]: in function ‘trigger’
radiant/modules/events.lua:55: in function ‘trigger’
…tonehearth_ace/monkey_patches/ace_player_service.lua:9: in function ‘add_kingdom’
…vices/server/game_creation/game_creation_service.lua:129: in function <…vices/server/game_creation/game_creation_service.lua:124>

release-949 (x64)[M]
…ices/server/crafter_info/crafter_info_controller.lua:133: attempt to index local ‘ingredient_data’ (a nil value)
stack traceback:
…ices/server/crafter_info/crafter_info_controller.lua:133: in function ‘_format_recipe’
…ices/server/crafter_info/crafter_info_controller.lua:72: in function ‘_create_maps’
…ices/server/crafter_info/crafter_info_controller.lua:22: in function ‘post_activate’
radiant/modules/commons.lua:306: in function ‘create_controller’
…ervices/server/crafter_info/crafter_info_service.lua:97: in function ‘add_crafter_info’
…ervices/server/crafter_info/crafter_info_service.lua:106: in function ‘get_crafter_info’
…ervices/server/crafter_info/crafter_info_service.lua:92: in function <…ervices/server/crafter_info/crafter_info_service.lua:90>
[C]: in function ‘trigger’
radiant/modules/events.lua:55: in function ‘trigger’
…tonehearth_ace/monkey_patches/ace_player_service.lua:9: in function ‘add_kingdom’
…vices/server/game_creation/game_creation_service.lua:129: in function <…vices/server/game_creation/game_creation_service.lua:124>

try without the cookmod

no cook mod yet installed thats why im so confused. i uninstalled all mods and began reloading 1 by 1 and that error turned up

Than that error is about it being missed, as in, the save had an item from that mod, and now it doesn’t know what to do.
Try loading the save without it, save it again, then reload, the item will probably be gone and so the game will not ask about it anymore.

1 Like

this is the tediousness of the whole thing… i deleted all saves, unsubscribed from all mods, deleted and uninstalled the game, reinstalled game, then began adding mods 1 at a time each to a brand new start…no save. still the error persists.

Some mod other than cookmod has a recipe that uses the ingredient "cookmod:cooking:water_bucket". When cookmod isn’t installed, that alias fails.

Edit: I just patched the unstable version of ACE so it should deal with those errors better. Now if it encounters an error loading a recipe’s ingredient or product, it just won’t index that recipe for smart crafting.

1 Like

thankyou. where do i find that patch