Where do we find the material names? 'wood resource'

Hmm, I’m not really sure. I’ll look at it and see if one can lower the requirements depending on the level. The carpenter can make a ‘fine’ item after a certain level (I think it was 3). Maybe one can play around with that and get what you’re looking for.

Edit:
That’s true @Wiese2007, this mod is more for those on the current stable build though. :smile:

1 Like

jup i think at the moment with the given codes its only possible to use the fine version - or there is anyone who makes an mode but then he must also change the luac codes to get this function in - just for info i have no idea with this sort of codes ^^ html is one thing but i dont mess with the luac codecs ^^ one false sign and the full game can crash ^^

because of this there also in the german translation owned by and the informations what happens (rightside notes) - still english and little tipp its pretty easy to make more loadingscreen tipps and jokes :wink: the germantranslation has at the moment 44 instead 29 loadingbar jokes xD if anyone needs help with this just ask ^^

1 Like

Thanks, I hope you can find something because that would make not just my mod but future recipies a lot better!

I’ve noticed you can’t have more than one produced item. It has only made the thread instead of the wood resource.

This should work hopefully:

{
“type”: “recipe”,
“work_units”: 2,
“recipe_name”: “Oak Log”,
“description”: “Use your tokens here.”,
“flavor”: “”,
“portrait”: “/goblintokens/mixins/woodthread.png”,
“ingredients”: [
{
“uri”: “stonehearth:monsters:goblins:skull_trophy”,
“count”: 6
}
],
“produces”: [
{
“item”: “stonehearth:refined:thread”
},
{
“item”: “stonehearth:resources:wood:oak_log”
}
]
}

1 Like

That works, I just tried it and the carpenter made both the thread and log!

Now, as for changing the recipe. I’m afraid there’s no easy way for this, the best way would be to change and override their job component / class controllers and implement this behaviour, and I believe this is best done in Jelly. I haven’t looked at it recently but I doubt it can do anything like that now, so it will have to be changed as well. But it’s much better to change and use Jelly rather than to override stonehearth files directly.

2 Likes