What's your best player survival tip? Help us with the new website!

hint:
farmers can be slow. they dont have to move much anyway. from one crop to the other isn’t far. i like to have fast workers and crafters and promote slower ones to farmers. except the one farmer, that is going to be the cook.
the trapper is good enough to support 10-12 citzens. at that point then you will have a farmer anyway.

order in which i promote classes:

1. 1x carpenter
  2. 1x trapper
  3. 1x mason
  4. 1x footmen (at nightfall day 2)
    when i have around 12 hearthlings…
  5. 3 farmers (the hearthys with the lowest stats) including cook
  6. 1x weaver
  7. 1x footmen

I prefer fast farmers, because I tend to make large fields a decent distance away from storage.

3 Likes

one thing I was thinking about trying, was killing off ppl, when I get my daily chance, and just restarting before the daily comes and seeing if many I can get perfect roll ppl >.> and just doing that over n over again. and kill off older people so that I dont get to many people and get massive lag.

my farmers are lazy, they just drop the harvested crops right at the field and let workers pick it up :grin:
in overall the workers are running a lot more. i dont place my fields far from the food stockpile though. trying to keep distances short to improve effiency

2 Likes

Higher place for house/s - Tunnel (For transform, sleep and stock) - Farm + Sheeps

Tunnel view is here.

bet this will look funny if someone starts mining that mountain down.

2 Likes

i am atm ahahahahaha

1 Like