Is the Stonehearth team still taking Survival Tips on their thread?

So I saw the survival tips on stonehearth.net, and I remembered that they most likely got them from here, so I searched, and I found the thread for the tips (Found here) and I went to type a reply, but then saw that it’s over 2 years old. Which brought me to the question, are they still taking responses? Or are the Survival Tips forever to be in stone?

:thinking:

1 Like

I would bet that they’ll revisit the tips just before the full 1.0 release as part of a wider overhaul of new player information; but honestly I reckon they could use a quick update to go along with a24 and all its cool new content.

It would be a great opportunity to reach out for community involvement in the weeks just before (or just after) a24 drops, and build on what will already be an out-of-control hype train to give the influx of new players some guidance.

Because, let’s be honest here, the second multiplayer is officially supported (main game, not as a beta) the number of players is going to explode!

@sdee what do you reckon? :stuck_out_tongue:

edit: I derped with numbers, fixed that

1 Like

… you mean A24?

And yeah, the tips could definitely use a refresher. Some of them are just plain wrong now, or incredibly misleading.

3 Likes

fixed that hahaha. I checked to see that we were still on 23, and thought “what comes after 23?”, and what with it being really late here at the time… :roll_eyes:

But you’re right, some of those tips simply don’t apply anymore; particularly the combat ones. And with changes to Town Alert mode and Rising Courage (not to mention the range of new traits), simply ringing the town bell has a lot more consequences now.

1 Like