What would you name your kingdom?

I’d use any of the Following… DeutschLand, Österreich, die Vereinigten DeutschLand, die Vereinigten Österreich, die Verband von
germanischen Völker, Reich von Bayern, Königreich Bayern, or, die vereinigten germanischen Völker von Deutschland, Österreich, der Schweiz und Liechtenstein. Sorry if most People Don’t understand What I’m Saying.

So, you want it to be German/Austrian/German States/etc?

Neko no Gakure

Japanese for Hidden Village of Cat People

(rough ,but I dabble in Japanese too)

@ManOfRet If its anything Germanic I’ll Go with it even if its called Haseland I really Don’t care since I love my Deutsche Erbschaft and by the end of my career on this forum everyone will know how to understand basic Deutsch!

Ja, Deutsch ist sehr lustig :slight_smile: (Ich war in eine Deutsche Schule, aber mein deutsch ist nicht so gut)

For a kingdom the name would be something with the root of Haarl, for an outpost it’ll be my name or something along the lines of it

Ja das volksvagon Und spelin das foosball

ACTUNG!
Über mech

Sorry
My German escaped me years ago
Used to do it in grade 2 as an elective

I myself want to try a water based (/feels Tom glare at the mention of water) Society. Do some fishing, boat raids, sea exploration, you know, whatever might give Radiant some headaches.

I’m thinking Tangoroa. Good luck figuring that name out :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Once I get past the first one and some mods start appearing I don’t know. Probably something from one of the fantasy worlds I’ve tried to design, although generally they don’t reach individual cities. Might be interesting to see if I can mod in any of the stuff from it, a crafting based active magic focused around the elements sounds quite nice if a bit ambitious. Names though! Bonus points if you can tell how the names relate to the reason.
Pioneel - My first city
New Pioneel - First city after full release
Kakrik - For if I actually make the Akrobi (hopefully yes)
Lunacia - For if there is ever anything in even remotely resembling fairies. Yay for fairies!
Afives - For the home of the mighty McDorf.

Guys your german isnt that bad. You can find many german people who would be glad about such skills :slight_smile:
Im not really sure about the name of my kingdom, but the cities (or the one city) will be named maybe by an ancient greek or egyptian city.

@Vilmar you are very flattering :stuck_out_tongue:.

2 Likes

@voxel_pirate as im mainly lurkin through english forums and frequently get the hint that my english somehow reveals my native language, I always wanted to say that sentence at least one time :smiley:

3 Likes

challenge accepted! :stuck_out_tongue:

your English is rather impressive, for not being your native tongue… i dont think you “give anything away” in your writing… :smile:

3 Likes

Reaches for Neko’s Internet Cookie

1 Like

Hands off !

If you ever encounter Ninja Cats on a private server, you’ll know who you are playing against :smile_cat:

But alas that is not the real reason for the name
http://www.xtremeidiots.com/public/style_emoticons/default/detective.gif

You know what just occurred to me? Why, oh why did this forum automatically start off in English with so many native German speakers here? Just a thought that occurred to me. I mean, considering the fact that neither of the mods (to the extent of my knowledge) knows German, it makes sense that it would have switched to English eventually, but I don’t understand why there hasn’t even been a German-only thread that has popped up somewhere…

Anyway, Manofretia is doing quite well, thanks for asking!

PS - @Vilmar I wouldn’t have ever thought that you were German… That’s pretty impressive English you’ve got going there.

1 Like

Probably the Alucaneet Kingdom, or the Thirstquencher Empire.

Edit: Brave Fencer Musashi anyone?

1 Like

mi dadi999

dadination

dadiland

Better Idea why don’t Team Raident/Discourse Put in a Deutsche Translation So that we Deutsche Übersetzung (translation) Option?

WUNDERBAR!

puts on leaderhosen

2 Likes