What will be the?

Seems like a logical way to play the game. So I assume you’re testing out different town layouts?

Yeah, and bughunting ^^ trying to help the team

1 Like

Of course. I won’t really go ‘bug-hunting’… but I will definitely report bugs if I find any.

I should probably amend my first post, as it’s likely I’ll spend the first several days glued to the bug report forums…

a girls work is never done…

Or - just an idea - create a bug report thread? So that all the bug reports are in one area, and so you’re not browsing one entire section of Discourse. Of course make some rules about reporting the bugs, such as:

• Post a detailed bug report
  • Make sure to include steps to recreate the bug
  • Don’t make a reply about a bug if said bug has already been reported

Again… this is just an idea.

yes sir… we’ve setup the bug reports section, and are ready for the onslaught … but it will still be a madhouse! :wink:

Just don’t out work yourself, and also don’t worry. I’ll be there proof-reading everything you post. :wink:

1 Like

well, I certainly appreciate that… but we both know I have complete mastery of the English language…

after all, I are smart…

1 Like

If you say so, @SteveAdamo . :wink:

1 Like

my feeble attempt at a joke was subtle, but I hope you picked up on it… :tongue:

Of course I did. I’m not not being paid for this for nothing, ya’know.

1 Like

you and me, we’re going to get along juuuuust fine… :+1:

Indeed, good sir. Of course I made a good first impression, no? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Gonna be touching all dem buttons insert creepy face

No seriously, I am going to build, press and experience as much as I now can from the First release :slight_smile:

1 Like

I noticed someone just went back on track. Good job, @uzo70!

1 Like

On this note:

I think I’ll be back in a minute…

Everyone, click right here to post about all of your game-breaking ideas! Remember, the purpose is to find bugs and think of as many ways to reveal them as possible.