What is the True Name of Steveadamo?

Through these short years, there is a man who has gone through the trials of Radiant, and has become the biggest fanboy. This man is @SteveAdamo, but there is a problem, he goes by three names:
Discourse: Steve
YouTube: Steven
My Personal Favorite: Stevey
Which one is the real name? Will we ever find out? Why am I even bringing up this topic? You decide!

2 Likes

you know… this is a topic i kinda want to just close. as i don’t want newcomers to be getting all confused, and thinking that making topics for random discussion is cool :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

That’s not the @8BitCrab I know :wink:
I know you love random discussion about random things

1 Like

shhhh!, dont let the newcomers know the true reason im here :wink:

edit: i think his true name is stevey :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

I reckon it’s Dave.

Dave Smith, from Peru.

I heard he’s going full fanboy though, and changing it to:

Tom Tony Albert Chis Yang Stephanie Doug Brad Allie Radiant.

11 Likes

froggy … now you have spill the beans … all the fun is gone ^^

2 Likes

6 post in less than an hour, I can say that my return to the Stonehearth Discourse was a success

3 Likes

thinking further on this, maybe thats not the @8BitCrab you know, but thats me as a moderator :wink:

2 Likes

Hmm I heard that his name was Geoffers Seven Four Seven from Great Britian.

4 Likes

sadly, my the local court denied the name change petition… what really hurts is, I had already made up a new sign for the front door:

p.s. I’ve gone by Esteban and Stephano as well!

8 Likes

His name is Stefano Stevie Steve Stephenson. And he’s the greatest man I know.

5 Likes

I bet you spent a lot to make that! So much for the kids going to college, am I right :wink:

4 Likes

Massive Development

If you flip the letters in the name @Steveadamo, it spells one thing, Esaveadtmo. You maybe thinking, what does this have to do with anything? Well you see, Esaveadtmo is Spanish, and when translated into English, it says one thing: Illuminati. You heard it here first folks, @Steveadamo is apart of the illuminati, the secret has been revealed.

3 Likes

LOLLLLLLL i have know it all the time ^^

1 Like

It’s Sauron the dark lord. It has to be.

3 Likes