What happened to "clickable" UI's?

so i was just curios, what happened to, as i call them, “clickable” UI’s? what i mean by this is how we used to be able to click anywhere on the screen and the current UI that was open would close.

i really liked this feature (if it really was a feature and not just a bug), it added to the easy access kinda feel of the game. the only UI i can thank of that is still like this is the pause menu, the only one that hasnt been updated

7 Likes

I agree. For some reason I find it annoying now that the menus keep open even when you click outside. It can be convenient sometimes, but it’s more annoying having to move the mouse over to the menu or hitting the hotkey so the menu would close.

Maybe I just got used to the old way and now I find it weird :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It’d probably be a lot less annoying if all menus had the ability to just click an [X] in the corner to close it.

At the moment, the only way that i can see is to click menu buttons until it closes… which leads me to accidentally opening other ones.

I know the last time Tom tried to add the little escape box… it broke everything though. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

dont worry, your not alone on that one :sweat_smile:

[quote=“Relyss, post:2, topic:12173”]
Maybe I just got used to the old way and now I find it weird
[/quote]i think thats the problem

3 Likes