Want Stonehearth Swag?

If anybody wants stuff clearly you need to swamp Duncan’s inbox with messages, he got it all! XD
…in an unrelated note it’s probably far too late to throw my name into the ring for swag too T_T

3 Likes

I’m thinking the same. I was going to purposely delay my entry because I didn’t need it that much, so I would not be taking it from someone else that want it more than me, but seeing how many stuff a single person got, I regret delaying it (and I actually forget to entry later… lol)

2 Likes

I know! I fucking squealed when I opened it xD

(Like… really… my family went to check up on what that noise was)

2 Likes

Just picked up from my mailbox :jubilant:
Thank You :heart:

11 Likes

Oh my goodness! The poyo badge is so fucking cute!!! I’m getting so jelly :jubilant:

4 Likes

Seeing these printed out gave me a mad idea of making concept art style graphics for the game. Just print some original concept art, draw over it and scan the result.

2 Likes

Thank you!!!

Just in time for my birthday!!! (Wednesday 27th)

7 Likes

I received my Swag also, thanks very much Radiant!

2 Likes

Aw. I missed it. Any chance of a store or something opening?

2 Likes

It arrived! Thanks Team Stonehearth! My kids have a billion questions about all the things.

Posters are going up in the office above my computer :slight_smile:

(Ninja turtle sword was not included :stuck_out_tongue: )

6 Likes

Arrived today, thank you!!

5 Likes

I got a package today. I was not expecting a package today.

I cried a little; I’ve been having a shiet week and this just really blew me away. Thank you so very much <3

13 Likes

Mine is stuck in brazillian postal customs since March 26th … I’m getting worried :disappointed_relieved:

@BrunoSupremo
if I get a lot of things too I can send some your way :merry:

3 Likes

i did, got a bunch of stickers and a lanyard, was pretty awesome to get

1 Like