Voxel Creations, Opinions Needed

I’m going to offer my models to the public for mod Use.

1 Like

I think you might wanna go into @Wiese2007 his offer and work with him. He’s done a great deal of work before, but please Wiese keep this up-to-date if you start it !!! So many mods outdated since A18 :frowning:

2 Likes

have you every seen one of my mods outdated? xD

1 Like

not yet and I hope this would not end up like the Bastioneer mod :stuck_out_tongue:

All these models look so damn good I’m convinced he could make a warrior tribe race in voxels

1 Like

@MaddyGrand @Wiese2007 Here’s My First Set of Armor, Accessories, and Weapons

4 Likes

Time for Medium Armor and 2 more Weapons

Absolutely gorgeous ! Whats the theme/idea behind the inspiration and would you have a model for characters as well possibly ? It seems you base the armor on the model of a hearthling which then sets a certain kind of setting right. Seems like you can’t really do much with the hearthling model anymore then ?

overall great work keep it up !

What do you mean? These are outfits for possible characters and such. Helmet and Body Pieces are completely separated.

I have no skill in the Coding Process, So these are base designs for say new classes or additional armor for existing classes

Alright, well the thing with armor is it has to “fit” the character model. As such if you put a lot of effort into these armors you should probably make them for the basegame races only currently. A new race with different height,width etc. can mess up how the models look while equiped. It’s not as much code as it is keeping track of what your dimensions are.

OHHHHHHH. I’m using base model characters for Scale. so for that armor I used the Knight outfit and modified as needed Weapons are based on scaling of in-game weapons

2 Likes

@MaddyGrand Light Armor W/ Tricorn

5 Likes

These look insanely good ! My god you’re gonna need to make a set/mod for this.

1 Like

@MaddyGrand once I get everything how I want for each and make sure everything is where it correctly needs to be, ill start offering them as Open Source Assets.

2 Likes

Omg, that’s what I was trying to achieve for a long time. In the Archipelago biome, there is a mini tutorial at the start, and I needed a character like that for it, eventually I gave up and got art from an artist that helped me. (in the topic Character art work request)

If you are going to release it as open source later ,that would be a really big help :blush:

3 Likes