My city has about 40 hearthlings and every time I reach that the game is impossible to play. My current city wont have hearthlings build anymore, When someone is incapacitated they will not be rescued and all the other hearthlings will sit by the fire. Sometimes they will all stand there and not move even when given orders. The game crashes about every 10 minutes and I literally cannot progress through the game.
Hey @Rythen, are you playing in the stable or the unstable branch?
Could you upload that savefile so that devs can investigate it?
- Find the save folder for the saves you wish to upload. By default, they are located in
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games(assuming a default Steam install).
- Zip the folder.
- Right click the folder (should be a long set of numbers).
- Left click on
Send toin the menu that appears.
- Left click on `Compressed (Zipped) folder).
- (Optional) Rename the folder to something different than the default set of numbers.
- Upload the save.
- If the zip is less than 10 MB, you can upload it directly. Either use the upload button or drag and drop it into the compose window,
- If larger than 10 MB, upload it to a cloud storage site like Dropbox, Google Drive, File Dropper, etc. and post the sharing link here.
Sorry, that seems like a savefile from 2017 with only 7 hearthlings.
Could you search for the one that’s having issues? If you look at the screenshots or the date it may be easier to find it.
sorry try this lol http://www.filedropper.com/newry
Thank you very much!
We’ll investigate performance with it. I think you might fix the idleness if you remove the wet stones that you placed.
There might still be some issues but it should help them keep working.
I will give that a try, Thanks so much